S8, i dont remember episode :D

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

darkane

S8, i dont remember episode :D

Postby darkane » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:42 am

In the episode that stan doesn't want to vote, and he's coming to his house for a dinner, his mom and dad telling him how voting is important blah blah, ANYWAY, When P. Daddy comes to stan's house and they chase him all with some song(which i liked), ANYWAY

when stan is banished from southpark the PETA hippies find him riding the horse, so they take the horse to they'r... place... and bla bla bla then Pap daddy comes with his friends and that douche throws a bucket full of blood of an animal :D

he askes p.daddy:

"That teached you a lesson, right?"

and P.ddady says:

"It is" and then he says somekind of word.... I didnt really catched that, something "Ronikus"

what is the word exactly, and the rap song about(VOTE OR DIE) is available to download :D?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:56 am

I forget exactly what he said, I was thinking it might have been "Brutacus" (but I could be wrong). The episode is Douche and Turd, and if you look in the downloads section, or even click on "The Show", then "Episode Guide", you can look and see if it's there.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:58 am

"Itius, Rodicus!"

Doesn't mean a damn thing, unless two of his bodyguards are named Itius and Rodicus. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:43 am

Well, that's what I took it to mean.

Return to “Q&A”