an episode from long ago

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Rothe

an episode from long ago

Postby Rothe » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:40 am

Way back forever ago, when I was too young to watch this stuff, I caught a glimpse of an episode where, for some reason, to save something or other, the whole town had to fart as hard as they could in a football stadium. After this I was chased out of the room. I've watched every single episode on this site (save for perhaps 4 or so that I believe to know well enough), and haven't come across that one at all. I'd like to know what ep that's from and solve the mystery of exactly why farting was so important.

Also, I can't seem to find the episode with the Golden PSP. Where's that?

Which leads me to my other question- if that first one is, indeed, not on this site, then are all South Park eps actually on here? Or were a few of them FORESAKEN!? :shock: :?: :!:
Last edited by Rothe on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RideTheLightning

Re: an episode from long ago

Postby RideTheLightning » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:47 am

They had to fart as hard as they could in a football stadium...um...try Not Without My Anus-Season 2. The people who you saw were not people, in fact, they were Canadians...just kidding :lol:

The golden PSP one was the emmy winning episode (which I thought sucked total ass) Best Friends Forever, season 9.
Insanityforever

Postby Insanityforever » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:27 am

Don't just TRY Not Without My Anus, It IS Not without my Anus.
It's a good one lolz! Terrance and Phillip are so unfunny, they're hilarious. Fart jokes are so bad, they're funny.
Also I really like the way they capture eight year olds.
I know many eight year olds, and they love fart jokes and swearing. :lol:
Therapy is expensive.

Bubble wrap is free.

Your choice.
Rothe

Postby Rothe » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Awesomez, thanks for your help! I hope you continue to enjoy fart jokes and comedy at the expense of those souless, non-people out there..... :mrgreen:

I know I sure will!

....just..kidding....like you said. :|

Return to “Q&A”