How to email creators of SP?

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

okesmokey21

How to email creators of SP?

Postby okesmokey21 » Mon May 11, 2009 2:05 am

First of all, I am brand new here and if this question has already been asked somewhere down the road, I apologize but I am way too lazy to search for it.

I have a great idea for a South Park episode that I can almost guarantee a producer or writer may find interesting. I even wrote half of the script already, albeit in it's rough stages.

The question is, how can I email someone on the staff for submission, without using snail mail? It's probably impossible to get Stone's or Parker's email, but what about the rest? Like Anne Garefino, Frank Agnone, Pam Brady, etc?? Anybody have a lead on these?

Thanks for your help to make sure episodes like the Pine Derby Racer never see the light of day.
Wii fit man

Re: How to email creators of SP?

Postby Wii fit man » Mon May 11, 2009 2:27 am

None pf them post at this site. The mods might know other means of communcation with them. I bet the admins do too.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 11, 2009 3:22 pm

In any case, they don't take episode ideas anyway. You could always post your idea in Episode Speculation just to share it with us if you want.
kennydeathsfanatic

Postby kennydeathsfanatic » Fri May 22, 2009 8:47 pm

That's actually a good idea, i've been writing my own episodes and wanted 2 send them off to T and M
"Okay,okay, I'll use my power to... Turn Kyle into a chicken!" "Goddammit Cartman" "Hahahahahaha! Now you are a chicken!"
-Kyle and Cartman,Good Times with Weapons

Return to “Q&A”