Does Timmy remember that Kenny dies?

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

GreeleyNeptune

Does Timmy remember that Kenny dies?

Postby GreeleyNeptune » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:47 am

In the episode "Cripple Fight" Timmy attempts to give Jimmy an orange parka. Its obviously in attempts to get Jimmy killed, which would lead one to believe that Timmy might remember Kenny's numerous deaths, and is unable to communicate that to others.

I'm mostly certain that it was just done because it was funny. But I would love more mysterion episodes. It would be cool if Kenny eventually realizes that Timmy can remember him dying, and then learns of his parents knowing, and it leads to some crazy mess that only Matt and Trey could come up with aha.
T-dawg bone

Re: Does Timmy remember that Kenny dies?

Postby T-dawg bone » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:48 pm

GreeleyNeptune wrote:In the episode "Cripple Fight" Timmy attempts to give Jimmy an orange parka. Its obviously in attempts to get Jimmy killed, which would lead one to believe that Timmy might remember Kenny's numerous deaths, and is unable to communicate that to others.

I'm mostly certain that it was just done because it was funny. But I would love more mysterion episodes. It would be cool if Kenny eventually realizes that Timmy can remember him dying, and then learns of his parents knowing, and it leads to some crazy mess that only Matt and Trey could come up with aha.

Seems unlikely, but would be cool.

Return to “Q&A”