Sending a letter to Trey

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Nicovic

Re: Sending a letter to Trey

Postby Nicovic » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:11 pm

JVM wrote:
JamesPup wrote:I didn’t even know Trey had a child! Betty is an interesting name. I see that Matt also has kids. I feel like an idiot for not knowing all of this. That is nice how South Park helped you learn English. I guess the show isn’t in Polish then. I didn’t know there was any Comedy Central in Europe or in Poland. I have no idea of what to do. Trey must get lots of mail from fans. I think your kind of stuck rate now. I think Trey has set it up on purpose to avoid fans from getting to him. It is a nice gesture though. If you have the money you might as well just keep sending off your letter to as many places that you can think of. It’s probably your best shot. I don’t think Trey or Matt will be visiting this site ever again so your guess is better than mine.
Matt and Trey seem to intentionally keep their family on the down-low - there was actually a minor controversy when Matt Stone's son's name was leaked via an obituary for one of his wife's relatives, because a lot of people saw it as an invasion of privacy and an under-handed way to get the information.

That's changed some since Boogie Parker opened her Instagram, which has a lot of photos of him, Boogie and Betty. None of Kobe though.
So, should I still send a letter , or not? I actually wrote 5 pages of letter. No ,it's not episodes ideas, or characters ideas, no, not at all. It's just an fan letter. I know that if I could do that, that would be so stupid and ...creepy. I kind of found address, but I am not sure if this one could work. I will send it probably in next week.
Deaf South Park fan. :) Feel free to make friend with me, I won't bite. :)
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:09 am

Nicovic wrote:So, should I still send a letter , or not? I actually wrote 5 pages of letter. No ,it's not episodes ideas, or characters ideas, no, not at all. It's just an fan letter. I know that if I could do that, that would be so stupid and ...creepy. I kind of found address, but I am not sure if this one could work. I will send it probably in next week.
Well, you're welcome to try, but as we don't have a working public address there's not much anyone can do to help :(

Here's hoping it gets through to Trey though! :)
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:33 pm

I’ll try sending him a letter too through this address!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:40 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:05 pm
That's the only address we had for them. :(
Well, what about South Park Studios?

South Park Studios
12910 Culver Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066
United States of America
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:18 pm

Is the address of South Park Studios suppose to be public info?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:52 am

MichaelTanzerCanada wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:40 pm
Well, what about South Park Studios?

South Park Studios
12910 Culver Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066
United States of America
Fan mail isn't meant to go to that address, so i have no idea if any responses have come from there.
JamesPolo wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:18 pm
Is the address of South Park Studios suppose to be public info?
Not really, but it's been out there for over a decade.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Q&A”