Kyle-Episode 201

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

naczopek

Kyle-Episode 201

Postby naczopek » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:13 am

At the end of Episode 201 Kyle gives his speech of what he learned, but due to comedy central being threatened by extremest basically both episodes are bleeped all through out. These two episodes I really think would have been my favorites, but I just couldn't get over the fact that Kyle's whole speech was censored. Is there anyone who can tell me what he said.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Kyle-Episode 201

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:29 am

I'll give you that, and Jesus' and Santa's speeches as well. We're wondering why they remain censored, seein' as the guys who made/relayed the threats are now behind bars and won't be out for at least 10 years.
Kyle: That's because there is no goo, Mr. Cruise. You see, I learned something today. You see, throughout this whole ordeal, we've all wanted to show things we weren't allowed to show. But it wasn't because of some magic goo, it was because of the magical power of threatening people with violence. That's obviously the only true power. If there's anything we've all learned, it's that terrorizing people works.

Jesus: That's right. Don't you see, gingers? If you don't want to be made fun of anymore, all you need is guns and bombs to get people to stop.

Santa: That's right, friends. All you need to do is instill fear and be willing to hurt people and you can get whatever you want. The only true power is violence.
You can find the restored video clip on YouTube.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
zzyzx 2

Re: Kyle-Episode 201

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:00 am

naczopek wrote:At the end of Episode 201 Kyle gives his speech of what he learned, but due to comedy central being threatened by extremest basically both episodes are bleeped all through out. These two episodes I really think would have been my favorites, but I just couldn't get over the fact that Kyle's whole speech was censored. Is there anyone who can tell me what he said.
Well, first here is what we all heard when "201" aired, i.e., that very long bleep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imj_pHXzJbc

Now, here is the audio only of what Big-Will posted above, so you can hear the voices, naczopek, as well as reading the words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y596h_pK3pE

Return to “Q&A”