Trent Boyett episode ever going to happen?

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

BurgerButters

Trent Boyett episode ever going to happen?

Postby BurgerButters » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:46 pm

Just asking because at the end of the pre school episode trent goes to jail again and the boys say "when he gets out hes gonna want to kill us" so maybe they make a sequel to trent getting out again. I always wanted to know who would win in a fight Shelley or Trent?
JamesPup

Re: Trent Boyett episode ever going to happen?

Postby JamesPup » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:48 pm

This episode seemed strange to me. I don't know if Trey and Matt have ever responded about it or if they remember but for me it seemed almost made scene to scene. It plays out to me like that Shelly was suppose to be in the end of the episode and fight or fall in love or something with Trent. I think that it may have just seemed boring or like it would create a future use of Shelly and Trent that Matt and Trey decided they didn't want and that they didn't want to use those characters that much. Like it would force the next episode or future ones to show off the new couple if they were to date.

Still it may have been that they got into a fight and then Shelly would have won. So I guess an issue would have been what would happen to Trent after the fight. Also Shelly doesn't fight Stan or anyone anymore and maybe they just didn't want Shelly to be like that anymore? Since then the show has focused on her being in love and wanting to be a normal girl and date and junk.

I think Shelly would have won the fight though. Maybe the fight would have been boring? Still I think it ended fine but probably didn't need the scene where Shelly says she would help Stan or whatever she does and says.
What seems to be the officer problem?
JVM

Re: Trent Boyett episode ever going to happen?

Postby JVM » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:51 am

BurgerButters wrote:Just asking because at the end of the pre school episode trent goes to jail again and the boys say "when he gets out hes gonna want to kill us" so maybe they make a sequel to trent getting out again. I always wanted to know who would win in a fight Shelley or Trent?
It's suggested Trent won't be out again for several years - so not likely. He's only snatched one cameo since then, on a tiny computer screen in "Bass to Mouth".

Return to “Q&A”