Cartman and Jesus

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Cartman and Jesus

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:24 am

Does Cartman know that Jesus is a Jew? I'm pretty sure he doesn't because he thinks that Jews kill Jesus, even though it's the Romans to blame for his death. I hope Season 21 has an episode where Cartman finds out that Jesus is Jewish and I would love to his how he'll react to that. I bet Jesus would be just as shocked as Kyle and all the other kids to see Cartman with a girlfriend.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Cartman and Jesus

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:56 am

I would love to see Cartman convince Europe to going back to Roman or Greek control. I would jizz my pants!!!
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:27 am

JamesPolo wrote:I would love to see Cartman convince Europe to going back to Roman or Greek control. I would jizz my pants!!!
Was there a part episode related to what you just said?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:02 am

SouthAl93 wrote:Does Cartman know that Jesus is a Jew? I'm pretty sure he doesn't because he thinks that Jews kill Jesus, even though it's the Romans to blame for his death.
Nonsense! In fact, no one is to blame for Jesus' so-called death on the cross, first because it was a fake suicide, just one of his publicity stunts, and second, because it was a double cross! Need I remind you that the performance-enhancing drug HGH was in Jesus' body at the time of crucifixion? Jesus Asterisk Christ, what a fraud! Lama sabachthani my ass.

That's kinda why I like the South Park version of Jesus: he is a liar, a troll, and a pretty nice guy at the same time. Apparently, he is not Jewish, given that his real "heavenly father" is the cute little monkey-hippo thing who, as we all know, is a Buddhist. Cartman, on the other hand, has been a self-proclaimed Jew since the end of "Jewpacabra," so the question is whether or not Jesus gives a flying fuck about Cartman's infidelity.

Return to “Q&A”