Potential Upcoming Episodes.

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
lodown

Potential Upcoming Episodes.

Postby lodown » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:04 pm

Bird Flu Episode : City Wok brings in bird to the restaurant that has bird flu and it kills people in the town.

President visits South Park to make people like him more and a riot starts.

Cartman tricks Kyle into eating pork and makes him miserable.

Cartman manipulates his way to win the American Idol contest in a bet he made with Kyle and Stan to win 20 bucks.

South Park Kids goes to Britain with the school and meets Pip.

South Park Kids goes to Mexico with the school and see how the border works.

Kyle and Stan makes Cartman to join the TV Show : The Biggest Loser

Britney and Kevin Federline moves to South Park because they want to get rid of all the media. South Park people will even hate them more.

Cartman starts a boxing or a MMA promotion in the town and makes matches between several of the towns losers like Kennys Dad and Butters Dad.

Ron Jeremy dates Cartmans Mom.

Cartman begins to search to find jewgold in kyles house.

Terrell Owens starts playing for the local football team the South Park Rednecks.

School Dance is coming up and the boys bet on who will lose their viginity first!

A serialmurder is in town and keeps killing people. The boys figure out that its a person they know (not like the incredible gift of cartman)

Hollywood is in town to shoot a movie and the whole town keeps ruing it!!

well do anyone of you like any of the ideas or do you have some suggestions ??

South Park Forever
lodown

Sorry

Postby lodown » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:07 pm

just noticed that this was the wrong place to post this
kfgg

Re: Potential episodes

Postby kfgg » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:22 pm

lodown wrote:Bird Flu Episode : City Wok brings in bird to the restaurant that has bird flu and it kills people in the town.

President visits South Park to make people like him more and a riot starts.

Cartman tricks Kyle into eating pork and makes him miserable.

Cartman manipulates his way to win the American Idol contest in a bet he made with Kyle and Stan to win 20 bucks.

South Park Kids goes to Britain with the school and meets Pip.

South Park Kids goes to Mexico with the school and see how the border works.

Kyle and Stan makes Cartman to join the TV Show : The Biggest Loser

Britney and Kevin Federline moves to South Park because they want to get rid of all the media. South Park people will even hate them more.

Cartman starts a boxing or a MMA promotion in the town and makes matches between several of the towns losers like Kennys Dad and Butters Dad.

Ron Jeremy dates Cartmans Mom.

Cartman begins to search to find jewgold in kyles house.

Terrell Owens starts playing for the local football team the South Park Rednecks.

School Dance is coming up and the boys bet on who will lose their viginity first!

A serialmurder is in town and keeps killing people. The boys figure out that its a person they know (not like the incredible gift of cartman)

Not bad thoughts. Especially the bird flu one.
Stan and Kyle :)
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:23 pm

I would say it is kind of too early to make a Bird Flu episode though.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:33 pm

I think the best ones are the serial killer idea , Cartman on american idol and Cartman on The Biggest Loser. Thats just me though. Some good ideas you made though
lodown

Postby lodown » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:34 pm

I would personally love that they made fun of Kevin Federline in some way.. maybe have the single men of South Park watching a program about him and Britney and then make them go out and look like him. After that they would go out and get rich chicks and just mooch of her.
lodown

some more ideas

Postby lodown » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:42 am

Ashlee Simpson comes to town and makes a fool of her on the stage. People will start a riot and blaiming the mayor for it. While Chef gets some sweet loving quickly by Ashlee and kicks her out right after.

Hollywood is in town to shoot a movie with Ben Affleck
and the whole town thinks that it could big a great
thing for them. But ofcourse the movie flops and
everyone is after Ben Affleck because they made other
americans hate the town even more

Noble Peace Awards is held in South Park and Cartman
bets that he can win one

A Mexican family moves to South Park and quickly
annoys the residents of South Park with their
stereotypical acts.

A german family moves to South Park. Kyle quickly
finds out that they are nazis and Cartman becomes
inlove with the family.

A indian/mexican/whatever restaurant opens next door
to the City Wok and they get into a feud.

Cartman sets up a charity fraud like maybe saying Kyle has aids in his ass because they wanna buy something.. but Kyle is against it but eventually goes along with it and soon the whole country feels bad for Kyle and makes huge donation to him.

Cartman dresses up like he did in Scott Tenorman must die and goes into the local bar. He gets drunk and soon the bar is shutdown because of under age drinking. The bar owner wants revenge on Cartman!

Cartman becomes a pimp after knowing a bit about his moms boyfriend and starts a war with other pimps. The others doesnt really know what business he is in but they wanna help his rivals and soon they find themselves working for another pimp.

Cartman gets hit by a car and soon discovers karma!! My Name Is Cartman. But instead of making up things he will write down each little good thing he thinks he has done and make them worse!

Stans cousin is in town and he is in love with Butters!! Stan has to make him feel good while he is there so they make Butters go on a date with him.

Saddams trial is moved to South Park! And everyone who defends him keeps getting killed. Someone in South Park is a Saddam lover(maybe mrs.garrison)

The US Army builds a prison camp in South Park. Soon all things goes loose after the kids let some of the terrorists out in the town.

Addition to the one where Cartman tricks Kyle into eating pork.He tapes it and blackmails him for money.

Or the kids of south park starts blackmailing people in the town for money and gets rich of it.

Tokens cousin is in town and Kyle gets in love with her. But she doesnt wanna be with him because he is a jew. Kyle thinks about changing his religion.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:13 pm

Not Bad, like the last one
sgt_hunter

Postby sgt_hunter » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:11 am

I have one....

Revange of Ms.Garrison

recently Ms.Garrison lost the battle of Gay people should get married, and also lost Mr.Slave.
Now the gay people of southpark prepare a gay parade becouse they won and they are happy as hell. But in the dark cave on the mountain an Evil plan is at works. Creaping around and eating raw fish he can't come up with an idea... so he seeks help.
After a moment of thinking who the best man for the job would be, he rushes to Cartman's house and rings the doorbell... Let the show begin :twisted:
I,ll kick you in the nnnnnuts!!
Vine17

Re: Potential Upcoming Episodes.

Postby Vine17 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:27 am

lodown wrote:

South Park Forever

SIMPSONS DID IT when they were filming radio active man movie and milhouse was radioactive boy and they keep doing taxes and sh!t
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:32 am

lol simpsons have beeen around for 17 years they have almost done everything.

I would love a Saw parody in South Park for a halloween episode
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:45 am

those are all pretty good ideas. but bets with kyle get old.
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
sgt_hunter

Postby sgt_hunter » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:01 am

Cartman_91 wrote:I would love a Saw parody in South Park for a halloween episode

oh man that would be awsome =D
I,ll kick you in the nnnnnuts!!
lodown

Postby lodown » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:34 pm

I know thats why I wrote it... well maybe the South Park people makes a movie and it wins oscars.

Please comment on my suggestions.. dont care if you dont like them just wanna listen to your opinions of them.

what about they make a spoof of Desperate Housewives?? because of how bitchy those actors really are..
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:31 pm

All okay episode ideas.....but the movie being shot in South Park would be kind of like Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls from season 2. But I would LOVE a Saw episode, Cartman and Kyle locked in a room together!

Return to “Episode Speculation”