Potential Upcoming Episodes.

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
PatrickvD

Postby PatrickvD » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:18 pm

There's one idea I would love to see made into an actual episode.

In "Christian Rock Hard" there's this brief moment where Cartman whispers: "I'm going to kill you one day Token".

So in the first episode of the season, Token is found dead and Butters is of course the one who knows it was Cartman who did it because he was there during the "album cover photoshoot". When Butters is abducted the entire police force goes after Cartman in a close race to the Mexican border and when they get him, he goes to Juvenile Hall for an entire season.

It's quit stupid really, but ever since Cartman said he'd one day kill Token, I've been looking forward to an episode in wich he'd actually did it.. I mean.... he's made someone eat his parents....
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:22 pm

Somebody already made a short Saw2 fanfic on fosff and it was pretty good. I think it was Stovepipe_Jam.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:50 am

PatrickvD wrote:There's one idea I would love to see made into an actual episode.

In "Christian Rock Hard" there's this brief moment where Cartman whispers: "I'm going to kill you one day Token".

So in the first episode of the season, Token is found dead and Butters is of course the one who knows it was Cartman who did it because he was there during the "album cover photoshoot". When Butters is abducted the entire police force goes after Cartman in a close race to the Mexican border and when they get him, he goes to Juvenile Hall for an entire season.

It's quit stupid really, but ever since Cartman said he'd one day kill Token, I've been looking forward to an episode in wich he'd actually did it.. I mean.... he's made someone eat his parents....

That would be a pretty good idea, except Token has already died before, ("Weight Gain 4000") and Cartman raceing to the mexican border has already been done also, (Cartman's Silly Hate Crime). But good idea though! :D
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Butters Stotch100

Postby Butters Stotch100 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:52 am

does anyone know whats gonna happen in season 10
Markman219

Cartman on american idol

Postby Markman219 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:47 pm

My favorite idea is when Cartman goes on american idol!!
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:59 am

Butters Stotch100 wrote:does anyone know whats gonna happen in season 10

Nobody knows? Matt 'n' Trey and the writters of South Park proabley won't announce the "episode idea" till' one week it airs.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
Mew mew Wendy

Postby Mew mew Wendy » Wed May 03, 2006 2:26 am

The secret life of Wendy (or the Wendy you don't know.) Wendy shows you her life after school is out. Like whaer she was in Spookyfish and more.

I will not flip you off. A epsode all about Clide.

City Wok V.S Mon Wok. A new chinnes fast food jount comes to South Park.

I hear the flower chidren calling. Cartman sed this line in starvin Maven. So what if he relly did hear the Flower cildren calling him to find the grate planter (Wendy). If he dose not thay will destro all the Cezzy puos in the world.

Wendy and The B,S,C. (Baby-Sitters club)-

Wendy though why not make a Baby Sitters Club not knowing that it was alredy done. Wendy may be in big troble.

Faith+1 Returns.

Cartman wants to get $100.000 so he gets Faith+1 is back 1Token+ 1 Tweek. Thay are bigger then the first time. Becuas thay crossed over and now are Roll+1. Stan ,Kyle, and Kenny are makeing a book about Are Crazy Town.

Goodbuy's are hard to say Part 1. Kenny is leving South park forever mabey. Kyle is also going and Cartman is going to a bording school. How will thay spend thir last 2 week as a grop togethe? How can Stan say goodbuy?Wendy and Stan get back togther.

Goodbuy's are haed to say part 2. The end is near 1 more week and all Stan friends will be gone. Stan and Wendy know shoth park won't be the same without the 4. Stan spends all week tring to make it the best thay all had. Stan's paln backfiers big time. Cartman wont eidmit he'll miss them. Kenny Dies two times. Kyle is cring to much. But in the end it was the best week ever.

Hello's are easy to say.(Godybuy's are hard two say part 3)

It has been 10 years secn the group was all tgether. But when Kyle and Kenny come to town again. Both not knowing the other one was going.Stan is maried to Wendy. Thay have 1 child Stacy.Cartman is a poor plummer becuas evrey time someone hiers him he eat's half the food in the house and clogs the tolt wors. Kenny and Kelly got togther and had two kids. Kyle and Bebe got together two years befor in colleg. Stan is shooked when Cartman comest to his home. He sed he saw Kyle and Bebe. Stan dose not belive him. So cartman leds Stan to Kyles old home. When Ike calls down his mom Stn gigeld at Cartman. But when she seas you must be hear to see kyle. Stan is in shock. In the end evreone is reunited. Thay talk about how thay bine doing. End Crdits A motose of Songs from Shouth Park.
I love this show.-Gir
V.S.
I love you guys-Evil Cartman
Mew mew Wendy

Postby Mew mew Wendy » Wed May 03, 2006 2:57 am

I have sme more idaes.

Super Special- Timmy gan's the ibilty to talk but what hapeens when timmy gose overbord and talks whay to much. How will this effect South park? When Timmy becomes Timmy-Bigmouth will South Park ever be the same.

How to gym class Fild trips - Cartman gids you on a self gided tour of his gym class fild trip to East park.

Live frome South Park it's Friday night.-The Boys watch Sadrday Night Live for the first time. So the boy's say if thay can do it we can to. The boy's get a 10:00 pm time slot on Shuth Park Public Axcess. On Friday or Sunday. They choose Friday. The cast is Butters,Stan,Kenny,Eric,Token,Bebe,Wendy,Red,Mr.Marsh,Miss. Marsh. Ms.Cartman. The showe is a big hit. With gest stars such as Tweek,Timmy,Jimmy,Kelly,and Annie. In the end the showe does 8 epsodes and then thay qwite.
I love this show.-Gir
V.S.
I love you guys-Evil Cartman

Return to “Episode Speculation”