arnold swatrzeneger tries to become mayor of south park...

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
MISS_Conduct

arnold swatrzeneger tries to become mayor of south park...

Postby MISS_Conduct » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:42 pm

:idea: ARNOLD SWARTZENEGER tries to become south parks new mayor in an election that would be soooo awsome! with cartmen cartmen cartmen---lol :idea:
~~~~ KRISTINA ROSE ~~~~
DONT FORGET TO BRING
A TOWEL

...ya wanna get high?
Hannah92

Postby Hannah92 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:45 pm

That would be funny, and he should like have a huge grudge against one of the south Park kids and try to kill them, then they find out he really is a robot who is from the future. But in the end evrything will turn out okay...except for kenny dying.
[URL=http://img472.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img356pp.gif]Image[/URL
I swear to god I'll make you're parents into chillie.
crayola4chewbacca

Re: arnold swatrzeneger tries to become mayor of south park.

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:59 pm

MISS_Conduct wrote: :idea: ARNOLD SWARTZENEGER tries to become south parks new mayor in an election that would be soooo awsome! with cartmen cartmen cartmen---lol :idea:

You spelled "Schwarzenegger" and "Cartman" wrong. Although, it could be an entertaining episode.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
buttersis#1

Postby buttersis#1 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:03 am

if that happened in real-life i would say" OOH Hell NO " but that would be a funny episode
Does the Spork Bend Or is the spork bending you?
Thatguy467

Postby Thatguy467 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:07 pm

i would love that
jewbetcha

Postby jewbetcha » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:24 pm

That would be really funny. But, the scary thing is, Ahnold might actually try to do that in real life!!!!

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/jewbetcha/74c8a12d.jpg[/IMG]
kennykiller256

Postby kennykiller256 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:59 am

that would be insanely funny
"Stop tripping mom"

-Jimmy
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:06 am

ARNOLD SWARTZENEGER tries to become south parks new mayor in an election that would be soooo awsome! with cartmen cartmen cartmen---lol

Yeah that's a good idea, but you should have stopped at "major" because the rest is gibberish

It should start off with him being un-elected (Or whatever it's called when they're stripped of their major title) in Cali, then move to SP and become major there, he will then try and change everything around in a way that the town don't like so they all turn on him and Kyle, Stan ect. find out he's a cyborg (As stated by someone else) and he's really just been looking for one of the kids (Maybe Butters) to save from a second android trying to kill said kid all along.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
myfavcaracterisrandymarsh

Postby myfavcaracterisrandymarsh » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:14 am

That would be funny, and he should like have a huge grudge against one of the south Park kids and try to kill them, then they find out he really is a robot who is from the future. But in the end evrything will turn out okay...except for kenny dying.
with that added on to the idea i think it would be an ammusing episode.
thejew36

Postby thejew36 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:50 am

Jay C wrote:
ARNOLD SWARTZENEGER tries to become south parks new mayor in an election that would be soooo awsome! with cartmen cartmen cartmen---lol

Yeah that's a good idea, but you should have stopped at "major" because the rest is gibberish

It should start off with him being un-elected (Or whatever it's called when they're stripped of their major title) in Cali, then move to SP and become major there, he will then try and change everything around in a way that the town don't like so they all turn on him and Kyle, Stan ect. find out he's a cyborg (As stated by someone else) and he's really just been looking for one of the kids (Maybe Butters) to save from a second android trying to kill said kid all along.

dude its spelled mayor, not major
dwhale2011

Postby dwhale2011 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:50 am

I think that the terminator thing is a good idea execpt, they already did a terminator spoof in the trapper kepper episode

Return to “Episode Speculation”