Oprah's Book Club Fiasco

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Jereski

Oprah's Book Club Fiasco

Postby Jereski » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:39 pm

I would love to see an episode of south park at least touch on the events with Oprah's book club. There was a hack of a fiction writer named James Frey that made up stories about himself. He made himself out to be a drug dealer, crack addict, and a bad ass, where he really just turned out to be a giant douche frat boy that got a few parking tickets and civil infractions. The Smoking Gun caught on to his BS and now he is threatening to sue them. I would love to see a parallel storyline making fun of this assh*le. Maybe throw Oprah in the story just to make it funny.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:46 pm

Interesting idea, but I don't really want to see it..It is just that I am kind of sick of story lines that are based on things that have happened in the news, because there have been so many of them.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:13 am

That's not a bad idea! But using the actual people would be too obvious.

Every so often, we see the kids doing something at school like the news videos or whatnot, so why not have all the BS happen at their school paper? Cartman could make up the story to make him sound like the hot sXXt, until one of the other kids finds out the truth.
Jereski

I totally Called it!!!!!

Postby Jereski » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:50 pm

Wow, I'm really glad that they decided to do this topic, and I think that towelie is a great choice for the character. I was thinking that Cartman would probably be the best character since he had his earlier days of talking about doing drugs and having sex. Towelie is even better though, since he just smokes pot. Wednesday night, it's on. I CALLED IT, WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME!!!!
Marv22

Postby Marv22 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:05 pm

[i:01028]Squeezes Jereski's tender nipples[/i:01028]

Oh yeah! Good call hehe
Kyle's_Marklar

Re: I totally Called it!!!!!

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:25 am

Jereski wrote:Wow, I'm really glad that they decided to do this topic, and I think that towelie is a great choice for the character. I was thinking that Cartman would probably be the best character since he had his earlier days of talking about doing drugs and having sex. Towelie is even better though, since he just smokes pot. Wednesday night, it's on. I CALLED IT, WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME!!!!

Matt and Trey do go on this site to get all their ideas. :o
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
cartman'sbitch

Postby cartman'sbitch » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:18 am

Can't wait to watch it!! :)

Return to “Episode Speculation”