Mohammed Cartoons

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Prof. Destructo
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:30 pm

Mohammed Cartoons

Postby Prof. Destructo » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:01 pm

The boys get a cartoon of the Muslim prophet, Mohammed, in their school newspaper, leading to chaos in South Park. It is up to the boys to put things in perspective.

Would that be a good episode? I know Islam was off limits but since they did Scientology (which was off limits), they could do this.
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:10 pm

Yeah that's not a bad idea, it would be funny...ish but they only done Scientology because they thought it was just a scam (they also done Mormons, but because that sounds erm...stupid?) why would they do something about Islam? or are they just making fun of the actual cartoon and not the religion?

P.S. When you say The boys get a cartoon of the Muslim prophet, do you mean they put it in the School paper? or someone else does and they fix everything?
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Prof. Destructo
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:30 pm

Postby Prof. Destructo » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:14 pm

Jay C wrote:Yeah that's not a bad idea, it would be funny...ish but they only done Scientology because they thought it was just a scam (they also done Mormons, but because that sounds erm...stupid?) why would they do something about Islam? or are they just making fun of the actual cartoon and not the religion?

P.S. When you say The boys get a cartoon of the Muslim prophet, do you mean they put it in the School paper? or someone else does and they fix everything?


They are making fun of the riots over cartoons.

And I was saying that they (Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny) cause the problem by putting it in the school newspaper, and at the end of the episode, they fix the problem by putting things in perspective (like they always do).
TOR Hershman
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:44 am

Postby TOR Hershman » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:34 pm

Episode title

"Don’t Mecca Us Angry"
Phuck Fonics
TOR Hershman
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:44 am

Postby TOR Hershman » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:37 pm


There could be a cartoon of
Mohammed
and then one of
Curlyhammed
&
Larryhammed.
Phuck Fonics
Psychopocke
Posts: 2783
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:55 pm

Postby Psychopocke » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:29 pm

^annoying double post :?

The idea isn´t that bad but why would a cartoon of mohammed lead to chaos in SP? It should be a parody of the mohammed cartoon (hehe, a parody of a cartoon). Let´s say they made a cartoon of the beloved founder and local hero of Southpark (Simpsons did it!) :lol:
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:35 pm

TOR Hershman wrote:Episode title

"Don’t Mecca Us Angry"


:lol: Haha i love this title :D
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Prof. Destructo
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:30 pm

Postby Prof. Destructo » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:39 pm

Psychopocke wrote:The idea isn´t that bad but why would a cartoon of mohammed lead to chaos in SP?


Because in real life, Muslims are causing chaos over Mohammed cartoons, so South Park should parody that.
Unhooded Kenny
Posts: 617
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:14 am

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:12 am

They should parody the riots. There could be a cartoon in the paper that offends poor people, and Kenny rounds up all the poor people and they start a riot.
Je$u$ JuNioR
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:12 pm

Postby Je$u$ JuNioR » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:56 pm

well they cud do it....but i dnt think many muslims wud b pleased...wudn want matt n trey dealin with crayzay rioters now do we?
*oi0l0io*"R£$PECT MY AUTHORITAHHH!!!"*oi0l0io*
Prof. Destructo
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:30 pm

Postby Prof. Destructo » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:55 am

Je$you$ JuNioR wrote:well they cud do it....but i dnt think many muslims wud b pleased...wudn want matt n trey dealin with crayzay rioters now do we?


Matt and Trey love to push peoples' buttons. I think they would go for it.
Weesper
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:09 am

Postby Weesper » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:39 am

TOR Hershman wrote:Episode title

"Don’t Mecca Us Angry"

LMFAO! This one is really funny! I to had the idea to make an episode about the Mohammed cartoons. But make a save episode, so everybody can learn from it.
Screaming_Life
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:53 am

Re: Mohammed Cartoons

Postby Screaming_Life » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:36 pm

Prof. Destructo wrote:The boys get a cartoon of the Muslim prophet, Mohammed, in their school newspaper, leading to chaos in South Park. It is up to the boys to put things in perspective.

Would that be a good episode? I know Islam was off limits but since they did Scientology (which was off limits), they could do this.



Do you ever think Oops, maybe we’re going too far?

Trey: The only time that came up is when we were going to do a thing on the Nation of Islam. Comedy Central was, like, “You can’t, because you’ll be killed. We have a franchise to protect.”
Matt: Yeah, no skydiving, and no harassing the Nation of Islam.

Maximonline intrvw

I've posted a similar question few days ago, but I just wanted to know what they think about this global insanity, pretty sure though that muhammed episode ain't gonna happen
...They do say, Mrs. M, that verbal insults hurt MORE than physical pain. (holds up a three-pronged fork) They are, of course, WRONG, as you'll soon discover when I stick this toasting fork in your head...
BlindHamster
Posts: 938
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:32 pm

Postby BlindHamster » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:53 pm

Prof. Destructo wrote:
Je$you$ JuNioR wrote:well they cud do it....but i dnt think many muslims wud b pleased...wudn want matt n trey dealin with crayzay rioters now do we?


Matt and Trey love to push peoples' buttons. I think they would go for it.


That might be true, but I don't think they love to receive death threaths.

And Je$you$ Junior, please, for the love of God, learn to f*cking spell in a manner which doesn't need any translation.
Image

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
Screaming_Life
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:53 am

Postby Screaming_Life » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:36 pm

That might be true, but I don't think they love to receive death threaths.

And Je$you$ Junior, please, for the love of God, learn to f*cking spell in a manner which doesn't need any translation.[/quote]

Take a look at this:

What bizarre Hollywood death do you imagine yourself having?

Trey: We were sort of thinking we’d get killed in a—what’s it called?—a fatwah.
Matt: Yeah, a holy war. Like that Salman Rushdie dude.:)

maximonlineinrvw
...They do say, Mrs. M, that verbal insults hurt MORE than physical pain. (holds up a three-pronged fork) They are, of course, WRONG, as you'll soon discover when I stick this toasting fork in your head...

Return to “Episode Speculation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests