Mohammed Cartoons

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Je$u$ JuNioR

Postby Je$u$ JuNioR » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:48 pm

wuts the biggie? i didn noe u guyz wer so touchy over spelling and grammer....well, 2 bad 4 u guyz cos i won't b changing the way i rite...sorry, but ritin lyk this is so much quicker... :P
*oi0l0io*"R£$PECT MY AUTHORITAHHH!!!"*oi0l0io*
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:11 pm

Yeah, but it's a lot harder to read and very annoying. I don't spell everything right, but atleast I try. Tlkin lik dis is js st00pid. Gah, please, PLEASE atleast put effort in to writting.
Weesper

Postby Weesper » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:26 am

In Holland we call those people "BrEeZaH-sletjes" and "whiggers".
1brownie

Postby 1brownie » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:29 am

i don't think they'll receive death threats if they convey a good message, a message that even muslims and free speech supporters can agree on...or they can create a similar situation with jesus or moses in a cartoon to mirror what is goin' on now...i think it's important for matt stone and trey parker to show their view on this, after all, many of their episodes (if not all) are political...the difference between them and the danish cartoons is that they actually put things in a proper context.

check out:

http://www.imran.com/media/blog/2006/02/lets-make-new-cartoons-of-prophet.html/

i got this off of wikipedia, an interesting viewpoint.
Je$u$ JuNioR

Postby Je$u$ JuNioR » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:02 pm

spazmagee wrote:Yeah, but it's a lot harder to read and very annoying. I don't spell everything right, but atleast I try. Tlkin lik dis is js st00pid. Gah, please, PLEASE atleast put effort in to writting.

oh come on! "Tlkin lik dis is js st00pid"...now thats over the top, bcos not even i talk lyk that....if u think my ritings hard to read, lord onli noez how u cope on thingz lyk messenga wer evrybody's using slang...u make it sound as if my ritings unlegible, wen it clearly isn't.
*oi0l0io*"R£$PECT MY AUTHORITAHHH!!!"*oi0l0io*
maxmcfrankin

Postby maxmcfrankin » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:08 am

They'll make it. This cartoon thing has been taken way too far and if anyone would cover it, it would be matt and trey.
Hybrid_Hater

Postby Hybrid_Hater » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:55 am

It would seem that they tried to have a episode that involved Mohamed, but were stopped by comedy centeral. Judging from the new episode.
Im walking on clouds and flippin off rainbows
handlyhamster

Postby handlyhamster » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:14 am

Mohammed was portreyed in the SBF episode.. I don't remember them receiving any death threats then?

maxmcfrankin wrote:They'll make it. This cartoon thing has been taken way too far and if anyone would cover it, it would be matt and trey.
Dopesmokerer

Postby Dopesmokerer » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:42 pm

spazmagee wrote:Yeah, but it's a lot harder to read and very annoying. I don't spell everything right, but atleast I try. Tlkin lik dis is js st00pid. Gah, please, PLEASE atleast put effort in to writting.

Its not harder to read, I culod witre lkie tihs and you wulod sitll udnretsnad

its just a poor habit for these idiots, they are gonna have to get use to typing like a normal human being if they want to pass a typing class or even get a decent job.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:46 am

They actually used The Prophet Muhamand in 1003. You Suggested this idea before the episode came out. You should Sue Them :P Or Bribe them that you won't let them Play Mission Impossible 3 Commercials

Return to “Episode Speculation”