Yhe Amazing adventures Of Frog wearing a dog hat

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:27 am

Excellent episode idea. It is so edifying to finally come across such a rare gem while painfully sifting through the mountains of third-rate chaff here. I really hope your idea will be passed along to the writers’ room. A frog wanting to be a dog (sitting beneath a tree with origami bird leaves). Pure genius. It spans the whole gamut of issues and emotions, tackling them with the customary wit, absurdity, insight and bad taste that we've all come to expect from South Park. Obviously the writers need not rack their brains too hard this year. Your suggestion provides enough material for all of Season 10. And a T-shirt. Possibly a hat as well. Heck, this will likely be the acorn that grows into the second South Park movie. Bravo. Etc.
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:11 am

MunchCoxWog wrote (masterfully so):
"you have to be so rude about telling me... get a life"

Shucks, no rudeness intended. Please point out which bits you found rude. My post was a genuine compliment on your brilliant idea. As for your thoughtful suggestion that I 'get a life', I'm afraid I'm lifelessly trapped offshore for a few days with nothing to do but kill time on the Net. It was either venture into here or risk tugging it off. If you post (or are "tossing out") your most intelligent material here, you should not be surprised if some of the feedback is highly praiseworthy. 'Sarcasm' and 'rudeness' are not part of the ethos of South Park. If you want a site that's even more polite and all warm n fuzzy, why not try the 'Color Game' at Barney's official site? Here's the link:
http://www.hitentertainment.com/barney/flash_mx/sites/index.asp?c=us&L3=colour_game.swf&NF=empty&CL=b_5

Hope it's not too difficult or offensive. Now let's try to get an answer from someone who's not a complete retard. The line between "absurdly silly" and plain f--kin retarded is not so fine.
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:17 pm

Please, have mercy. You've exposed me for the pathetic loser I am. I give up. I'm no match for your sparkling repartee and origianl spelling. Let's at least try a modicum of civility and stick to the topic of new South Park episode ideas. Did you enjoy the Barney site? No supercilious smug buggers there. And don't worry. I'll be back onshore soon, which means a week of hard-core boozing and less time here (despite being an insomniac in another time zone on the other side of the planet). Kisses, Cedric.

PS - Some constructive criticism: What if the origami birds/leaves were explodable? Please keep me updated on the plotline for the frog disguising itself as a dog.
MysticMaddess

Postby MysticMaddess » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:39 pm

Cedric Digsby, I don't understand why you can't just tell him politely what you think of his idea instead of offending him. And also, Lunchbox try not to fight with cedric over these boards.

I think the idea isn't really an episode idea as you said but it reminds me of daytime programmes at 3 pm though :?

Return to “Episode Speculation”