Emo episode

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
SouthParkMaster66

Emo episode

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:03 pm

The boys should start to follow the Emo fad and listen to Emo music and stuff. And their are reports across the country of Emo's killing themselves and the parents of the kids become worried, until Cartman is caught cutting himself in his room, then they get VERY worried. They bring one of the kids CDs to the Detective and he investigates it alot. He decides to play it backwords and it tells them to cut/kill themselves. The parents riot and go into the CD store and smash up the Emo section. The boys realize they were just following a fad, again, and stop listening to Emo.
PinkPrincess

Postby PinkPrincess » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:04 pm

Emos are stupid, they suck. And so does this idea.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:07 pm

PinkPrincess wrote:Emos are stupid, they suck. And so does this idea.

Dude, shut up...

I think it would be an interesting idea, but not so interesting that I would love it too much.
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>

Re: Emo episode

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:07 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:The boys should start to follow the Emo fad and listen to Emo music and stuff. And their are reports across the country of Emo's killing themselves and the parents of the kids become worried, until Cartman is caught cutting himself in his room, then they get VERY worried. They bring one of the kids CDs to the Detective and he investigates it alot. He decides to play it backwords and it tells them to cut/kill themselves. The parents riot and go into the CD store and smash up the Emo section. The boys realize they were just following a fad, again, and stop listening to Emo.

lol. If you suggested it before the Chinpokomon episode, I'd say thats a great idea but they already did an episode like it. It'd be pretty funny though. It'd also pretty funny if all the Goth kids realize that everyone is turning Goth and they try to act like normal kids because they want to be non-Conformists.
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:09 pm

Heheh sounds funny. Kyle probably woudn't take part in that fad, but you never know with South Park. I wouldn't mind Matt and Trey taking a shot at emo's.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:12 pm

Yeah, Kyle never seems to have a clue. :lol:

PS PinkPrincess got a new sig. :roll:
joe casanave

Postby joe casanave » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:14 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
PinkPrincess wrote:Emos are stupid, they suck. And so does this idea.

Dude, shut up...

I think it would be an interesting idea, but not so interesting that I would love it too much.

f*ck yeah
ImageImageImage
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:13 pm

PinkPrincess, don't think that since I made an idea about Emo's I am one. I don't even like Emo's, they listen to whiney music that secretly tells them to cut themselves, kind of like Charles Manson with The Beatles songs.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:25 pm

OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> wrote:It'd also pretty funny if all the Goth kids realize that everyone is turning Goth and they try to act like normal kids because they want to be non-Conformists.

Yeah that would be great XD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
myfavcaracterisrandymarsh

Postby myfavcaracterisrandymarsh » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:11 am

The Idea is not only stupid, but will lose all of the personalities of the characters. sorry m8.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:54 am

What do you mean lose all the personalities, the boys follow fads all the time, eg Chinpoko Mom, South Park Is Gay, and some others. It's South Park, they won't change their personalities.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:20 am

OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> wrote:
SouthParkMaster66 wrote:The boys should start to follow the Emo fad and listen to Emo music and stuff. And their are reports across the country of Emo's killing themselves and the parents of the kids become worried, until Cartman is caught cutting himself in his room, then they get VERY worried. They bring one of the kids CDs to the Detective and he investigates it alot. He decides to play it backwords and it tells them to cut/kill themselves. The parents riot and go into the CD store and smash up the Emo section. The boys realize they were just following a fad, again, and stop listening to Emo.

lol. If you suggested it before the Chinpokomon episode, I'd say thats a great idea but they already did an episode like it. It'd be pretty funny though. It'd also pretty funny if all the Goth kids realize that everyone is turning Goth and they try to act like normal kids because they want to be non-Conformists.

Your addition made the episode idea sound even better. Overall, it sounds like an all right episode idea, if executed right, it could be pretty funny. I expected the idea to basically be Raisins all over again, but it's not.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:23 am

I have been wondering, what is the difference between goth and emo?
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:24 am

Emos whine, goths don't whine anymore because emos do it now and goths don't want to be conformist.
That's about it.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
mewster

Postby mewster » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:39 am

Asschins would never mutilate his beautiful body. If he could, he'd lick himself all over three times a day.

BTW, I'm getting old. Ddidn't we have a Goth episode, or Goths and Emos different creatures?
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.

Return to “Episode Speculation”