Cartoon Riots Episode

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
mattmaxwell

Cartoon Riots Episode

Postby mattmaxwell » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:48 am

It would be amazing if Matt and Trey took a stand on the whole Mohommed cartoons that sparked riots. Either they should do it directly and name it something like "Free Blindfolds For Muslims" or something and just do a satire directly on Kyle drawing a picture for a school project on the middle-east and it gets published or televised so that it reaches the the middle east. After that everyone starts to riot. (I find it also funny how South Park has already had an appearance from the prophet in the "Super Best Friends" episode.)

On the other hand if it wouldn't be a great idea to do it directly just make it so that another (or all other) religions get jealous of the special treatment for muslims and claim that the makers of anything that shows jesus (or even jesus him self) is sacraligious and then they put jesus on a crusifix again until Stan comes in with an inspiration speach that convinces everyone of how foolish they were acting.
Mad Genius

Postby Mad Genius » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:11 pm

That would be an interesting plot. I do like the first idea where Kyle draws a little cartoon and rioting ensues. To make things funnier, Kyle should make it a drawing with Terrance and Phillip, since Terrance and Phillip have been the cause of a few riots in South Park already.
"Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
jrbungeetroll

Postby jrbungeetroll » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:21 pm

I do expect an episode referencing to the cartoon riots...
definitely a good idea.
and Chef could die in the "Cartoon Riots"

Return to “Episode Speculation”