1001 was GREAT! Clever as HELL...

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:09 pm

Cartman has cried when Kyle hit him when Chef almost went to jail forever(No more Sailsbury steak) besides that I cannot wait till someone puts this episode on the net Uk fans like me are pissing ourselfs damn you Viacom!
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
thebigmann

Postby thebigmann » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:21 pm

I don't understand how anyone can even call this episode funny, let alone the "most amazing episode, ever." That was TERRRRRRIBLE. Cartman tried to exterminate the Jews once for christ's sake.

Darth Chef? Are you serious? I pray the gayness of this episode doesn't spoil another one this season. Who the f*ck cares if Isaac left, I still want to be entertained. Me and my friends, all loyal fans up until now, never laughed once that episode.

If the next episode isn't funny, I'm done. Finished. I'm talking, "SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME!"
bynfoxy

THE SHOW LAST NIGHT ROCKED!

Postby bynfoxy » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:20 pm

Good Job Guys! I thought it was great. Maybe Isaac Hayes will realize how stupid his actions were.
collideoverme

Postby collideoverme » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:27 pm

Nah, he is a scientologist.....they don't realize how stupid they look as it is. f*cking sheep.
tdurden1138

Postby tdurden1138 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:04 pm

BEST F#CKING EPISODE OF THE BEST F#CKING SHOW ON TV! But I think we've gotta remember the words of wisdom from the show which were don't be mad at chef, be mad at that fruity little club that brainwashed him. Trey and Matt are the two most brilliant minds in comedy today and they've proved it once again.
MisterBungle

Uh huh

Postby MisterBungle » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:30 pm

Yup, that about says it!

Ever since I saw the $cientology episode, I knew that it would escalate into something. The subtle shots at those clams were beautifully executed. I can't wait until Isaac Hayes puts out his OWN press release, instead of letting the "Church" do it for him without his consent.

Maybe this could be enough to snap him out of his brainwashing. Get him to quit the Co$ and rejoin SP.

ALL HAIL THE CHURCH OF SOUTH PARK!
(Like Scientology, only cheaper and funny for the right reasons)
AtheistOne

All Religion Is Poison, Scientology Is Just Ass Wipe.

Postby AtheistOne » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:50 pm

My feelings on religions (cults) are pretty clear, but I can understand why the glazed over masses who are brainwashed as children give themselves over to their respective cults as they all live under a rather arrogant perseption e.g. " I know that I look like God and HE says you are going to hell." However, I am glad that South Park has "outed" these celebrity morons who believe in this rediculous fictitious nonsense, I used to be fan of Tom Cruise and Isaac hayes, no longer. If one cannot be taken seriously than it becomes quite difficult to respect the individual and anyone who takes Scientology seriously seeks the moniker of "moron."

"children are not born religious, please do not infect them with dark age fears and superstions"

Proud Atheist
"Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law."
Thomas Jefferson
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right
to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
- Thomas Jefferson
Soccerdave33

Postby Soccerdave33 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:01 pm

Yea I used to like Tom Cruise but lately I've just lost all respect for him. Getting that episode pulled (and just for being in that fruity little club Scientology) just shows how much of an uncle f*cker he is.

And as for last nights episode.....that is one of the funniest episodes I've seen in a LONG while.

"Im gunna make love..to your butt!"

Instant Classic
mtdman

Postby mtdman » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:02 pm

This was hardly the greatest episode ever.
Locked Threads Suck
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:08 pm

thebigmann wrote:I don't understand how anyone can even call this episode funny, let alone the "most amazing episode, ever." That was TERRRRRRIBLE. Cartman tried to exterminate the Jews once for christ's sake.

Darth Chef? Are you serious? I pray the gayness of this episode doesn't spoil another one this season. Who the f*ck cares if Isaac left, I still want to be entertained. Me and my friends, all loyal fans up until now, never laughed once that episode.

If the next episode isn't funny, I'm done. Finished. I'm talking, "SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME!"

I hope for our sake the next episode doesnt please you

bynfoxy

Yep

Postby bynfoxy » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:18 pm

Tom Cruise is a weenie..I can't stand him anymore..He was good in the 80's and then he lost it. He's a big whiny baby crying that he won't promote his crap movie because of South Park.That says everything
one086

Postby one086 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:19 pm

thebigmann wrote:I don't understand how anyone can even call this episode funny... Me and my friends, all loyal fans up until now, never laughed once that episode.

if you would catch up on current events you would be laughing your ass off. read more, talk less or join scientology, they have no sense of humor either. censorship of humor but no humor
sacredgroove11

Postby sacredgroove11 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:29 pm

I had to raise a glass to last nights episode!! I've been a loyal fan to southpark, and matt and trey's other work, team america, baseketball, orgazmo, and cannibal the movie for years now.I can't say greatest episode, ten years and counting, and very hard to pick a favorite, but, a very classic episode, done trey and matt style, and a great send off by kyle, a teary moment for sure. A very nice send off to issac, for the genious work for ten years, a few words about being hurt, and the 'brainwashed' by the silly club!! The starwars ending was yet another great bow down to great movies. So, to recap, I've been a loyal fan for ten years, and I raise my glass to this episode!! Thanks matt and trey for this very honorable episode!!!!!!!!!!
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:34 pm

Now does anyone know where I can get this Episode only I am foeming at the mouth with desprateness to see this episode sound awesome

Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:35 pm

Just to let you all know, I have added Episode 1001 The Return of chef to my website! click [url=http://www.piczo.com/allaboutsouthpark?g=10513011&cr=3/:16e74]HERE[/url:16e74] to watch it!

Return to “Episode Speculation”