Replacing Chef...

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
randyguyngal4

Replacing Chef...

Postby randyguyngal4 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:16 am

I'd like to see Matt and Trey replace Chef with someone like the lunchroom lady I remember all too well. Short, not very attractive, a definitely visible moustache, and a bit of a bitch. In high school, my milk tasted, well, rancid. I went to the lunchroom lady and asked her to replace because it had gone bad. She took the carton, and drank it all. WIth a faint burp, she handed me the carton back, and said "Tasted fine to me," wiped her mouth on her sleeve and proceeded back to serve the next student.

Or maybe they can try for a different style of Chef every week.
IAteMyParents

Postby IAteMyParents » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:51 am

They should do a guy named "Cook"

Cook: Whazup kids?
Kids: Hey Cook
Cook: Sabbe'?
Kids: No, bad. What's a...
Mad Genius

Replacing Chef

Postby Mad Genius » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:13 pm

I was thinking of something similar. In fact, I'm thinking of writing a fanfic about Clyde, Butters, Jimmy and Token joining the South Park Sea Cows, a swim team and their coach, "Coach" being like Chef.

My idea was about having Clyde, Butters, Jimmy and Token trying to recruit the other boys to join the Sea Cows because the Sea Cows don't have much of a boys' team and if they don't have a boys' team this year the Sea Cows will be no more. Stan learns about it and tries to get Kyle, Kenny and Cartman to join so they can help the Sea Cows.
"Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"

Return to “Episode Speculation”