The Super Best Friends vs. Scientology

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
nickmaudlin

The Super Best Friends vs. Scientology

Postby nickmaudlin » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:33 pm

The religions face of against the cult. Matt and Trey have the balls to do it. I wouldn't be surprised at all. ;)
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:25 pm

Stop
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:27 pm

your
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:28 pm

stupid
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:29 pm

scientology
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:30 pm

threads
nickmaudlin

Postby nickmaudlin » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:59 pm

I'm not sure what your problem is, but this is the first thread I've ever created and if I'm not mistaken it IS an episode idea. I had a similar post about this idea in the 1003 episode thread, but I was interested in having a more specific topic about the idea itself. Quite frankly, I find posting one sentence in 5 posts far more annoying than reading somewhat similar topics due to the fact that Scientology is such a hot topic in South Park this season. I didn't do anything wrong by making this thread, so quit flaming me.
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:07 pm

nickmaudlin wrote:Bla Bla Bla Bla
Bla Bla
Bla Bla Blubbedy Bloob

Are you serious? Well, if that´s right I really have to Bla. 8)
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:45 pm

nickmaudlin wrote:I'm not sure what your problem is, but this is the first thread I've ever created and if I'm not mistaken it IS an episode idea. I had a similar post about this idea in the 1003 episode thread, but I was interested in having a more specific topic about the idea itself. Quite frankly, I find posting one sentence in 5 posts far more annoying than reading somewhat similar topics due to the fact that Scientology is such a hot topic in South Park this season. I didn't do anything wrong by making this thread, so quit flaming me.

Well the problem kinda has to do with the fact that, um, well, there have already been about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Scientology-related threads on this site. It's kinda getting, well, very very very very very very old. :roll: So stop with these stupid Scientology threads. We heard absolutely everything there is to hear about the subject a loooooooooooong time ago.
nickmaudlin

Postby nickmaudlin » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:32 pm

I understand, but this season of South Park has had a TON of Scientology references, and will consequently have a TON of topics about it on here. This topic is about a sequel to "Super Best Friends"-504, which hasn't been discussed for a long time. You shouldn't dismiss the idea simply because it ties into Scientology. It's fairly likely that we're going to hear a lot more about Scientology from M&T in the next few weeks, because the group has taken away a close friend of theirs and seems to be waging a personal war with them to get "Trapped in the Closet" pulled. With the current events involving Muhammad, it seems to be a good time to bring back the Super Best Friends to fight yet another new cult. If you don't think it would be a good idea, that's fine; but don't ignore me simply because I said Scientology. That's completely ridiculous...
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:37 pm

I should put this in my sig.............I'm sick of posting it again and again........

The show is about South Park. Not Scientology. Not cults. Not Tom Cruise. The small mountain town of South Park, Colorado.

There has been enough bullsh*t about Scientology on the show already. We don't want any more!!! To tell the truth, I wasn't a big fan of "Trapped in the Closet" even before the huge field day over Scientology began. :roll:
nickmaudlin

Postby nickmaudlin » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:51 pm

Yes, that's true. However, South Park is Matt and Trey's little soapbox. Scientology has taken Issac Hayes from them, and Tom Cruise is trying to censor their show. Quite frankly, Matt and Trey are most likely really pissed off at Scientology and it's becoming more of a fight for free speech than anyting else (i.e. "Cartoon Wars"). You're completely right about the show not revolving around Tom Cruise and Scientology, but it is about Matt and Trey, and Tom Cruise and Scientology are doing everything they can to stop Matt and Trey's free speech, so it seems pretty obvious that Matt and Trey are going to throw a few more punches. Do I think they should ruin the show by doing it? Of course not. But I don't expect them to just start ignoring the issue. I don't think they'll stop until Comedy Central shows "Trapped in the Closet" again.

That's not even the point though. The topic's about the return of the Super Best Friends. If it's such a crisis that they fight Scientology, then just ignore that part. Maybe they'll return to put an end to the Cartoon Wars in episode 1004. Would that be better?
Psychopocke

Postby Psychopocke » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:08 am

nickmaudlin wrote:That's not even the point though. The topic's about the return of the Super Best Friends. If it's such a crisis that they fight Scientology, then just ignore that part. Maybe they'll return to put an end to the Cartoon Wars in episode 1004. Would that be better?

To make it short: Yes, would so!
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:49 am

nickmaudlin wrote:I'm Sorry For Making Such a Gay and Pointless Thread. I Hope You Can All Forgive me For I have Sinned. I will never Make A Thread As Gay as Thsi agin, I'm Sorry

Atleast he Learned His Lesson :wink:
nickmaudlin

Postby nickmaudlin » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:11 am

Jesus, I didn't realize there were so many immature people on these boards. You know, maybe this wasn't the most original of ideas but I've done nothing but be respectful to you all. If you don't like the idea, say so without jumping down my throat. I'd losing a lot of respect for the SPS community...

Return to “Episode Speculation”