Hippies: The 2nd Attack

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
ShadowZach

Hippies: The 2nd Attack

Postby ShadowZach » Sat May 06, 2006 4:20 am

How about the guitar guy that always played the song in South Park actually appears in an episode in South Park... as a hippy. Soon Cartman finds out he is making the ultimate marijuana and he goes on a Mission Impossible III type parody to go get the marijuana from him to help stop the advancment of hippy technology. Also the guitar guy is releasing a high-smoke across the city and making them hippy-mind-slaves while Cartman being incredibly hippy-intolerant is not affected and must save the city. :P tell me if this is a good episode idea or other parts that could be put into it (the guitar singer also teams up with towelie)
If Shadows Conceal You.. Light Will Find You..
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Tue May 16, 2006 9:55 pm

HAHA! I love that episod.... However there is one thing worse than a hippie ... Liberal Emo Punk Rockers Gothic Kids! yes! its about time matt and trey made an episode about emo kids who wear girl pants, paint their finger nails black and are in question about their sexual identity. Maybe have butters turn emo, kind of like the one episode were everyone turned bisexual but this time the'd just be gay.

Nothing against emo kids, remember everything on south park is fair game.
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Tue May 16, 2006 9:58 pm

there both good but i hate tom cruise and hippies so i would say the 1st 1s better
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Tue May 16, 2006 10:02 pm

Wow, those are really mediocre ideas.
ShadowZach

Postby ShadowZach » Wed May 17, 2006 10:48 pm

wow emo is such a... gay word... i seriously want to punch whoever made that word... goth sounds better then emo..
If Shadows Conceal You.. Light Will Find You..
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed May 17, 2006 10:52 pm

ShadowZach wrote:wow emo is such a... gay word... i seriously want to punch whoever made that word... goth sounds better then emo..

Goth and emo aren't the same thing.

Goths are very very dark people, dark clothes, dark music, etc.

Emos are basically just emotional people (Derr where you think the word came from??). We don't all wear black everything (I wear normal clothes sometimes).
Mr.Slave25

Postby Mr.Slave25 » Sat May 20, 2006 12:59 am

hey i think you should add in towelie to the episode idea since the hippie is making weed
Mr.Slave25

Postby Mr.Slave25 » Sat May 20, 2006 1:00 am

Also Goths are people who wear alot of make-up and wear black clothes and talk about pain and how much they hate life while emo kids are fags that wear tight pants, cry (i would cry too if i had to wear tight pants!), wear a little make-up, and sometimes cut themsleves

Return to “Episode Speculation”