IDEAS

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Kenny1006

IDEAS

Postby Kenny1006 » Sat May 20, 2006 2:37 am

here are some of my best ideas:

1. My ass is freezing

When the boys fail a written test at school, Mr. Garrison gives them an assigment for next week, and they have to write a definicion of the farting penguins at the north pole. Cartman says: what the hell is that? Kenny says: why would i know?
stan says: because you know about sex and all that stuff!
But not even Mr. Garrison knows whats that, so the boys ask Stan's dad if he knows about those penguins
stan says:dad, do you know what are the farting penguins??
randy marsh says: what??? is this some kind of joke
kyle says: no, mr garrison told us to do an assigment about that. he says they live in the north pole
randy marsh: we could go to the north pole but i'll have to ask my boss.
cartman says: oh no! i wanted to stay home eating cheesy poofs but now i have to freeze my ass or go to militar school
kyle says: do you think we want to go fatass? i want to see terrance & philip

(Later at the north pole)
stan: man this place is so damn cold
randy: here have some hot chocolat
kenny: now i feel warm, ahh
cartman: i think we found them!
kyle: how do you know?
cartman: because this place smells like sh*t, stupid jew
kyle: don't call me a stupid jew you f*cking fatass
stan: guys stop it, we¡ve got lots of work to do
randy: (asking the penguins) excuse me, are you the farting penguins?
penguin 1: yes,m why do you ask?
randy: well these kids would like to ask some questions
penguin 2: ok but make it quick, i gotta crap
kyle: emm, what do you eat?
penguin 1: we eat snow with mustard and tabasco
cartman: where the hell do you live? in snow too?
penguin 3: no, we live in trees
stan: trees? i didn't see any trees in here
penguin 2: that's because we keep them underground
kenny: can i take a picture?
peguin 1:yes hold on a minute
(all the penguins fart)
(kenny dies)
stan: oh my god, they killed kenny
kyle: you bastards!
randy: come on lets go home
(back at south park)
mr. garrison: ok guys i'm gonna give you an A for your assigment
the 4 boys: yeah! we did it

2. Butters Gets Popular

butters gets good at all, sports, maths videogames, etc, and the boys start to hang out with him, and they start to notice he isnt like he used to be at all, because that butters was a clone memphisto accidently did, when he was trying to make a kenny clone, in case he died. the real butters was dressed up like professor chaos and he was in spain trying to destroy the bank. the boys travel to find him, because the only one who can destroy the clone is himself, but they also need to stop professor chaos, so butters thinks that if he kills his clone people think he's really dangerous but he's obviously WRONG, he kills his clone, but before his clone kills kenny, and butter's parents ground him, as always

3. The four friends

the episode starts at the bus stop, but craig is replaicing stan, clyde is replaicing kyle, jimmy replaicing cartman and token replaicing kenny. the episode is based on the "other" four friends, so they play videogames, they sleep over at craig's house, they play basketball, and all that stuff

4. the comeback of the year

kenny gets killed at the beginning of the episode, while they were fishing with ned & jimbo. kenny drowned and they left him there, and starts like a rip off of the ring, kenny killing people,and all that stuff, they gotta kill him....

5. Kenny marscormick
there's a website for this episode idea:
kennymarscormick.piczo.com

ok kenny gets abducted by aliens and they convert him into kenny marscormick, but the boys don't care kenny got into an alien, they just needed a fourth friend for the hot dog competition, and kenny can eat the most.

thats all i've got, reply acording to numbers, example: episode number three, i liked it, blablabla
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat May 20, 2006 2:46 am

These are more like FanFics rather than new episode ideas. But still okay ideas.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sat May 20, 2006 2:54 am

hey buddy u copyed the first idea from my thing please do not steel ideas

thankyou
Kenny1006

Postby Kenny1006 » Sat May 20, 2006 8:24 pm

here are some more:

6. south punk:
the punk rock festival takes place at south park. all the kewl bands like green day, my chemical romance, blink 182, etc.
the boys start acting like rock stars, and their band moop start playing punk rock, but their parents say that playing that kind of music will lead them to drugs. the boys don't listen to them and play at the warped tour, and kenny gets high and dies, and the 3 remaining boys realize its time to take a break for a while

7. the new nintendo ds

the nintendo ds lite comes to south park and everyone is crazy about it, even kenny, who had a psp. the boys stay over at cartman's house and play with wi-fi conecction all night, playing games like resident evil, tom clancy, metroid prime hunters, etc. but craig steals all their games and travels to argentina, to sell them and win tons of money, so the boys must travel to argentina, kick craig in the balls and get their games back.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat May 20, 2006 8:33 pm

danielprive6 wrote:hey buddy you copyed the first idea from my thing please do not steel ideas

thankyou

No, sir. You have copied the idea.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Kenny1006

Postby Kenny1006 » Sat May 20, 2006 9:13 pm

don't listen to danielprive, he's a lying douchebag
LOVE BUTTERS? WANT TO SEE A GREAT BUTTERS SITE? THEN VISIT: buttersapples68.piczo.com
Mr.Slave25

Postby Mr.Slave25 » Sun May 21, 2006 3:10 am

Kenny1006 wrote:here are some more:

6. south punk:
the punk rock festival takes place at south park. all the kewl bands like green day, my chemical romance, blink 182, etc.
the boys start acting like rock stars, and their band moop start playing punk rock, but their parents say that playing that kind of music will lead them to drugs. the boys don't listen to them and play at the warped tour, and kenny gets high and dies, and the 3 remaining boys realize its time to take a break for a while

7. the new nintendo ds

the nintendo ds lite comes to south park and everyone is crazy about it, even kenny, who had a psp. the boys stay over at cartman's house and play with wi-fi conecction all night, playing games like resident evil, tom clancy, metroid prime hunters, etc. but craig steals all their games and travels to argentina, to sell them and win tons of money, so the boys must travel to argentina, kick craig in the balls and get their games back.

k the south punk episode was awesome! but the nintendo ds episode sucked i mean first of all the nintendo ds came before the psp also its pretty much another remake of the best friends forever episode (and also the nintendo ds is gay i mean all you do is touch the damn screen!)
Kenny1006

Postby Kenny1006 » Sun May 21, 2006 9:20 am

dude you shouldn't insult the nds that hard. i know it was a pretty lame idea, but i've got one, gerard way from my chemical romance has one (if you don't believe it, i'll show u a picture), and lots of other people has one, but thanks anyway for your reply
LOVE BUTTERS? WANT TO SEE A GREAT BUTTERS SITE? THEN VISIT: buttersapples68.piczo.com
Kenny1006

Postby Kenny1006 » Sun May 21, 2006 9:51 am

but i might get a psp :cartmanhappy:
Cartman_66

Postby Cartman_66 » Sun May 21, 2006 5:46 pm

liked them all :cartmanlaugh:
Cartman_66

Postby Cartman_66 » Tue May 23, 2006 11:52 pm

except for the nintendo ds idea, i like the psp
Kenny1006

Postby Kenny1006 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:02 pm

THINGS THAT MUST HAPPEN IN THE NEXT EPISODE:

* KENNY DYING
* CARTMAN CALLING KYLE A STUPID JEW
* KYLE CALLING CARTMAN A f*cking FATASS
* CARTMAN SAYING SOMETHING RETARDED AT THE BUS STOP
* KYLE REPLYING THAT'S RETARDED
* CARTMAN REPLYING WITH SOMETHING ABOUT JEWS
* KYLE KICKING HIS ASS
i thinks that's all, what do you think?
tjrd

Postby tjrd » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:54 pm

Kenny1006 wrote:THINGS THAT MUST HAPPEN IN THE NEXT EPISODE:

* KENNY DYING
* CARTMAN CALLING KYLE A STUPID JEW
* KYLE CALLING CARTMAN A f*cking FATASS
* CARTMAN SAYING SOMETHING RETARDED AT THE BUS STOP
* KYLE REPLYING THAT'S RETARDED
* CARTMAN REPLYING WITH SOMETHING ABOUT JEWS
* KYLE KICKING HIS ASS
i thinks that's all, what do you think?

I think you need DVDs of the first 3 seasons.
Let's fighting love!
Kenny1006

Postby Kenny1006 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:35 pm

what do you mean? i've seen the first three seasons, but that doesn't make any sense of what i said
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:54 pm

Because the items you mentioned on your list are mostly overdone cliches. You can only tell a joke the same way so many times before it isn't funny any more. I don't disagree that those elements have a place in the classic era of episodes, it's just that it wouldn't make any sense to literally rehash them in a new episode and expect fans to still find them fresh or original.

If Kenny dies it should be for some better reason than a simple prop gag.

If Kyle and Cartman argue it should be over something other than the Jew / fatass theme.

Return to “Episode Speculation”