Amazing Episode idea

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
danielprive6

Amazing Episode idea

Postby danielprive6 » Wed May 24, 2006 9:01 pm

trey and matt sould make an episdoe where tehy get sucked through there tv into southpark and meet up with cartman and cartman shows them the ways of southpark like what to eat where to sleep where to go to skool and what to do.

At the end of the episode they find a portal in........... and go back to normal
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Wed May 24, 2006 11:00 pm

Your idea is not amazing like the title suggest... :evil:
Jay C

Re: Amazing Episode idea

Postby Jay C » Wed May 24, 2006 11:07 pm

danielprive6 wrote:trey and matt sould make an episdoe where tehy get sucked through there tv into southpark and meet up with cartman and cartman shows them the ways of southpark like what to eat where to sleep where to go to skool and what to do.

At the end of the episode they find a portal in........... and go back to normal

*Imitating Dr. Cox off Scrubs*

*Whistles*

Now look here newbie. You might think these ideas are good, but that's just because your ego is messed up beyond help. If you post another thread like this, I will go blind with rage and rip you so many assh*les that posh British people will mistake you as a crumpet and begin spreading butter on you.

Now get!

*Points to the exit*
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Wed May 24, 2006 11:17 pm

Now look here newbie. You might think these ideas are good, but that's just because your ego is messed up beyond help.

Apart from this thread, what has this guy done to piss you all off so badly?

That episode idea wasn't good though, that I agree.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 24, 2006 11:19 pm

CartmanMills wrote:
Now look here newbie. You might think these ideas are good, but that's just because your ego is messed up beyond help.

Apart from this thread, what has this guy done to piss you all off so badly?

Check all of the ideas he's posted... some are beleived to be copied from other people and he lied that he was Trey's brother. :lol:

I only 'hate' him though because he keeps going on that he's some great writer of ideas...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Wed May 24, 2006 11:24 pm

Matt & Trey should make an episode about him.

He could be big gay Al's version of Mr.Slave.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed May 24, 2006 11:54 pm

CartmanMills wrote:Apart from this thread, what has this guy done to piss you all off so badly?

1. Most of his episode ideas sound like he only put 3 seconds worth of thought into them.
2. He has lied numerous times about being related to Trey Parker. This lie evolved into his being friends with Trey and Matt, and then into his simply having met them.
3. He has blatantly copy pasted ideas from other forum members and claimed them as his own.
4. His posts in this section alternate between his bragging about how great a writer he is, and flaming anyone who dares to criticize his ideas.

Of course he wouldn't have to do this if his writing could stand on its own merit.
Kenny1006

Postby Kenny1006 » Thu May 25, 2006 12:26 am

i hate him too, if you check out my episodes ideas entitled "IDEAS" he said i stole his ideas, but they were all mine, and he steals ideas from other bbs users and he lies all the time, and his ideas suxs balls. Why Don't You Just f*ck Off??
LOVE BUTTERS? WANT TO SEE A GREAT BUTTERS SITE? THEN VISIT: buttersapples68.piczo.com
tjrd

Postby tjrd » Thu May 25, 2006 10:37 am

You'd think a guy would take a hint if he got over 20 locked "idea topics".
His ideas are not episode ideas, he comes up with a situation. That's all. This "idea" still has no story whatsoever.
Let's fighting love!
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Thu May 25, 2006 6:18 pm

I see. Well, that's probably enough justification to hate someone. :D
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Thu May 25, 2006 7:51 pm

its okay that you all feel like that casue ur all smelly little penis sniffers.
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Thu May 25, 2006 8:26 pm

its okay that you all feel like that casue ur all smelly little penis sniffers.

Ahhh. Now I see why. Not only is he a complete and utter idiot with juvenile insults, he brings up the 'penis' and shows us all that he's still hiding in the closet. :D Not that I have a problem with people in the closet but they gotta come out some time.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Thu May 25, 2006 8:32 pm

i think ur a fukin fagot becasue everytime u here the word penis doesn't mean that everyone is gay like you in the world ok pal so dont hit on me again or i will dismiss you
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu May 25, 2006 8:35 pm

danielprive6 wrote:i think ur a fukin fagot becasue everytime you here the word penis doesn't mean that everyone is gay like you in the world ok pal so dont hit on me again or i will dismiss you
]

Dismiss? From where? This forum? Sorry to burst your little pink bubble, pal, but you don't have sh*t authority over this forum.

Please, I am confused over whether you are a troll or a mentally retarded poster, although I am inclined to believe that you are the former. If you're actually trying to be a real member, though, you need to change your attitude towards others a LOT.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Thu May 25, 2006 8:38 pm

dismiss you from my life and yes i woudl love to be a member

how do you become a member ?

Return to “Episode Speculation”