Amazing Episode idea

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:24 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Just so I can have the last LMAO...

ShaneHaughey wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:Okay, since you say you used to work for Rockstar Games:
Name the first game they made.
Name the year it came out.
Name the lead producer, lead programmer, and the two people who died while making it and why.
Name when their studios were moved.

Since you can't answer the above questions, another one:
So, your "Crew" is big trouble, right? Prove it. In fact, I'll make you a bet:
Your crew will not even so much as harass me, ever, regardles of where I am. Ask me where I live and what my plans are so you can inform your "Crew". If you win the bet, I will give you the thirty grand I get when I turn 18.

List the crimes your "Crew" have commited.
Name who is a member of the crew.
Name where your "Crew" resides.

Then, if you're Trey Parker's brother, then say not only his real name, but where his scar is. Also, say what happened to him when he was seven. Inform us of what grade he got in Language Arts in the fifth grade, as it did make the papers.

Tell us about his first girlfriend, and don't say it was Liane. I am talking about his FIRST Girlfriend.

And, if you a member of the band, then issue a statement on that website saying who you are, what you do, and that Shane Patrick Haughey sucks ass. Then, send an E-Mail to me that contains the full names of all the band members, their families, where they were born, and anything else you want.

Your name is not Matt Stone, and it never was. You are not a comedian. You are not Trey Parker's brother. You are not a member of a band, and you are not part of a "Crew". If you are a member of a crew, then I doubt the "Crew" has done much else than threaten people online. You are a pussy, and if I were to confront you in real life, I'd wipe the floor with you and your "Crew". Now, go into the corner like the troll you are and die.

Owned.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:28 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Just so I can have the last LMAO...

ShaneHaughey wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:Okay, since you say you used to work for Rockstar Games:
Name the lead producer, lead programmer, and the two people who died while making it and why.

Your crew will not even so much as harass me, ever, regardles of where I am. Ask me where I live and what my plans are so you can inform your "Crew". If you win the bet, I will give you the thirty grand I get when I turn 18.

Then, if you're Trey Parker's brother, then say not only his real name, but where his scar is. Also, say what happened to him when he was seven. Inform us of what grade he got in Language Arts in the fifth grade, as it did make the papers.

Tell us about his first girlfriend, and don't say it was Liane. I am talking about his FIRST Girlfriend.

And, if you a member of the band, then issue a statement on that website saying who you are, what you do, and that Shane Patrick Haughey sucks ass. Then, send an E-Mail to me that contains the full names of all the band members, their families, where they were born, and anything else you want.

Your name is not Matt Stone, and it never was. You are not a comedian. You are not Trey Parker's brother. You are not a member of a band, and you are not part of a "Crew". If you are a member of a crew, then I doubt the "Crew" has done much else than threaten people online. You are a pussy, and if I were to confront you in real life, I'd wipe the floor with you and your "Crew". Now, go into the corner like the troll you are and die.

Ownded.

PWN3D. :mrgreen:

I agree; you are the victor. To the victor go the spoils!
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:44 am

How long have I been in Hibernation? This thread has advanced like 7 pages since I've been on. Smelly Green Grass Stain

XD
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:50 am

Yeah it's been abused and now old, the smelly green grass stain phrase. :lol:
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:25 am

[quote="ShaneHaughey":09147][quote="Stovepipe_Jam":09147][quote="ShaneHaughey":09147][quote="Stovepipe_Jam":09147][b:09147]Just so I can have the last LMAO...[/b:09147]

[quote="ShaneHaughey":09147][quote="ShaneHaughey":09147]Okay, since you say you used to work for Rockstar Games:

Your name is not Matt Stone, and it never was. You are not a comedian. You are not Trey Parker's brother. You are not a member of a band, and you are not part of a "Crew". If you are a member of a crew, then I doubt the "Crew" has done much else than threaten people online. You are a pussy, and if I were to confront you in real life, I'd wipe the floor with you and your "Crew". Now, go into the corner like the troll you are and die.[/quote:09147][/quote:09147][/quote:09147]
Ownded.[/quote:09147]

PWN3D. :mrgreen:[/quote:09147]

I agree; you are the victor. To the victor go the spoils![/quote:09147]

I agree. :wink:
Spastikit

Postby Spastikit » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:32 pm

hey come on now people, you gotta drive hybrids already
kattekiksen

Postby kattekiksen » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:33 pm

I think this danielprive6 boy is funny.. :).. He should consult a doctor on getiing rataling.. he must be relaxed 8)
\Take a step out of yourself/
\Then you turn around/
\take a look at whoy you are/
\It's pretty scary/

/- Kurt Cobain
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:41 pm

This went a bit far. I'm suprised I let it go this much.

NO FUN ALLOWED!
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.

Return to “Episode Speculation”