Goo Backs Part II

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
iskmodnad

Goo Backs Part II

Postby iskmodnad » Thu May 25, 2006 2:47 am

Goo Backs Part II

So its the year 2006 but, there appears to be a problem with people from the past in South Park. They are coming from the year 1995 because they want to escape the pop cutler of the mid 90's, (mostly because of boy bands, spice girls, and Richard Simmons) There time machine works 1 way and they can't go back. Soon soo many people from the past come into the future that south park starts to turn like 1995. Since 1995 totally sucks ass there is a big town meeting, and they are trying to find out a way to get rid of them. A few ridiculous ideas are suggested but the best solution seems to be for all the men to get gay again so 2006 seems more gay than 1995, this will get the people from 1995 all scared and go back to (What ever the town was called from the ice man from 1995 episode) the plan doesn't seem to work so they have no other choice except to unleash the gayness of Richard Simmons who is currently frozen, they unfreeze him and the 1995 people start to move to that town i mentioned. The south park people soon realize that Richard Simmons is more gay than all the men in south park in a big pile having sex so they go back to the pile.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu May 25, 2006 7:10 pm

Hmm. I'm not so sure a rehash of a previous episode would work. Unless you come up with a different avenue to explore, it's still going to be the same worn out theme. I would definitely avoid reusing the same exact gags they had last time and try to come up with something more original.

Immigrants from the past doesn't make a whole lot of sense either.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Thu May 25, 2006 7:57 pm

WTF kind of gay idea was that you jsut focking copyed that idea from that episode with the poeple from the fuking future ur so stupid and retardded
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Fri May 26, 2006 12:30 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Hmm. I'm not so sure a rehash of a previous episode would work. Unless you come up with a different avenue to explore, it's still going to be the same worn out theme. I would definitely avoid reusing the same exact gags they had last time and try to come up with something more original.

Immigrants from the past doesn't make a whole lot of sense either.

Constructive, I like that. Thanks for your opinion. :D

danielprive6 wrote:WTF kind of gay idea was that you jsut focking copyed that idea from that episode with the poeple from the fuking future ur so stupid and retardded

You don't have a whole lot of room to talk ... at least I can come up with an idea of my own and thats over a sentence. Instead of copying and pasting them like SOME PEOPLE ... BTW, I simply modified the idea because I liked it its not like M&T are going to use it, it was just food for thought. Now go back to your home on I have yet to hit puberty and suck at spelling island!
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Fri May 26, 2006 12:44 am

are you in like grade 2 kid cause there no such thing as havent hit puberty and cant spell island outside of ur gay fantasys

learn to tell teh deffrence

ZING!!!!
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Fri May 26, 2006 1:00 am

danielprive6 wrote:are you in like grade 2 kid cause there no such thing as havent hit puberty and cant spell island outside of ur gay fantasys

learn to tell teh deffrence

ZING!!!!

Look here you piece of fecal matter, I need not to hear your poor excuse for insults because I really don't care about what you have to say. So I beg you go away so my thread can return to a normal discussion about people from 1995 and not have your useless post that no one cares about in it.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Fri May 26, 2006 1:17 am

wuta mutha mutha mutha puta puta jin ijn
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 26, 2006 3:36 am

danielprive6 wrote:wuta mutha mutha mutha puta puta jin ijn

Do you need some Ritalin? :lol:
Paladoris

Postby Paladoris » Fri May 26, 2006 7:08 am

The thing about ideas like this is: maybe it'd be funny but what's the point? What's the theme of the episode? 1995 sucked? Kinda weak. 2006 sucks, too. There's always parts of pop culture that suck, comparing 1995 to 2006 really serves no purpose. And using old ideas to make new points is lame. Maybe bringing back the Goobacks to talk about the fence that's being planned on the U.S./Mexico border would work, but I really think they covered all the reasons for and against that were covered in the first one. T&M really aren't much for re-using old jokes, except for the Crab People and that was just for one little laugh in Two Days Before.

Also, the reason so many people ended up coming to the past from the future was that they saw results from people going to the past. And the fact that it was the future meant that time travel may have been possible. Because we've all lived through 1995 to the present, we know time travel hasn't been figured out yet, so it's kind of a moot point.
iskmodnad

Postby iskmodnad » Fri May 26, 2006 1:26 pm

Paladoris wrote:The thing about ideas like this is: maybe it'd be funny but what's the point? What's the theme of the episode? 1995 sucked? Kinda weak. 2006 sucks, too. There's always parts of pop culture that suck, comparing 1995 to 2006 really serves no purpose. And using old ideas to make new points is lame. Maybe bringing back the Goobacks to talk about the fence that's being planned on the you.S./Mexico border would work, but I really think they covered all the reasons for and against that were covered in the first one. T&M really aren't much for re-using old jokes, except for the Crab People and that was just for one little laugh in Two Days Before.

Also, the reason so many people ended up coming to the past from the future was that they saw results from people going to the past. And the fact that it was the future meant that time travel may have been possible. Because we've all lived through 1995 to the present, we know time travel hasn't been figured out yet, so it's kind of a moot point.

Good point, I was really just throwing it out there. Thanks for the feedback.
"They took our jobs!"
tjrd

Postby tjrd » Sat May 27, 2006 9:32 pm

I think that, ironically, it would work if you linked it even more to the original Goobacks episode. I mean, we can assume that everybody remembers the Goobacks, how they got to South Park, and how the problem was solved, so if they start coming from the past, something else must be going on, and that can be the concept of the episode. This way, it's not a rip-off in anyway, but a legitimate sequel.
Let's fighting love!

Return to “Episode Speculation”