UFC episode

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
SouthParkMaster66

UFC episode

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:37 am

The Ultimate Fighting Champion has been getting pretty popular so I thought they should eventually make a south park ep about it.

Randy realizes he's good at picking fights with drunk losers at bars and winning them, so Stan tells him about the UFC. He likes the idea and he starts learning some type of karate and joins the UFC. He's doing really good until he finds out he'll have to fight Bat Dad again. Randy trains really hard up until the fight, where he loses horribly. After that, he gets depressed from the big loss and starts going to bars and getting into way more fights, and winning them. Randy realizes he can only win fights with tough opponents when he and his opponent are extremely drunk, so he sticks to bar fights.

I thought of this idea in two seconds so if you think it sucks, I won't be surprised.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:15 pm

the whole idea is really stupid and should not be aloud to be posted here ever again

nall buddy could ya please lock this supersized piece of sh*t up so no one else posts here?
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:32 pm

It isn't very good and is very OOC for Stan.

@Prive- You are saying THIS idea is bad? It's better than anything you ever came up with.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
tjrd

Postby tjrd » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:45 pm

nall buddy could you pass me danielprives home address so I can properly instruct my sniper team?
Let's fighting love!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:23 pm

Well, this is way too similar to the first episode where he fought Bat Dad so I'm not crazy about the idea.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:33 pm

I thought the idea was ok, but yeah Stan's way out of character there.

It would be better if Randy finds out ab0out it, then have Stan trying to make him stop. The idea that Randy fights BatDad again was good, but isn't that slightly like Peter vs. Chicken? The was it would happen for two straight seasons? (That did happen in family guy, right? =P)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:38 pm

Jay C wrote:I thought the idea was ok, but yeah Stan's way out of character there.

It would be better if Randy finds out ab0out it, then have Stan trying to make him stop. The idea that Randy fights BatDad again was good, but isn't that slightly like Peter vs. Chicken? The was it would happen for two straight seasons? (That did happen in family guy, right? =P)

Yea... :lol: But the thing about that is, the 1st time the chicken appeared, that whole episode was a dream. Therefore, that chicken never existed. The chicken was prophesized but didn't really fight Peter the first time.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:29 am

Like I said, I came up with the idea in two seconds and I don't care if anyone likes it. But danielprive, you post only in the New Episode Ideas and FanFics sections yet that's what you're horrible at.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:32 am

I have yet to see danielprive6 try his hand at writing a single fanfic of his own, so he's in no position to talk. Either he should submit some of his work so that we can ream... I mean read it, or just STFU.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:37 am

Just ignore him, he's a retard. But even if you thought this idea up in 2 seconds or 2 hours, it's still an idea. If this was Hollywood, (So help me God. =P) and you gave them an idea, then said that you thought it up in two seconds, they wouldn't care. All they want is episode/movie ideas. That's what this sub-forum is for, the ideas. So no matter how long you took thinking this up, people are still going to just rate it on how good the idea is. ;)

BTW Don't worry, I'm not knocking you. =P Just saying that to you and any other person who would think like that. This idea was good, but unpolished. (If you get me)
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:05 pm

UFC is my favorite show and i am Canadian soooooooo XdanielX to heaven man

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:59 pm

danielprive6 wrote:the whole idea is really stupid and should not be aloud to be posted here ever again

nall buddy could ya please lock this supersized piece of sh*t up so no one else posts here?

Christ... :cartmanlaugh:

You really are in love with yourself...
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:55 pm

oh rele funny dick brain aha and i luved the little cartmna laugh but it pissed me off so i shall kill you with my crew
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:58 pm

danielprive6 wrote:oh rele funny dick brain aha and i luved the little cartmna laugh but it pissed me off so i shall kill you with my crew

How will you do it? Where do I live? What will you use? How will you find me? Will you bother to make it inconspicuous, or will you kill me in a very public manner?

These questions need answering! Get on it, fast! :o
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:19 am

i will make you choke on your own sh*t infront of your favorite artist Justin timberlake and it will be done in vegas i will kidnap you

Return to “Episode Speculation”