24 parody

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
pull my thumb

24 parody

Postby pull my thumb » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:22 am

this episode is a parody of the finale of season 5 in 24 (which was one of my fav season finales of 24). it is also a two-part episode.

while the four friends and butters play baseketball (which butters made up), stan is informed by a kid in a black hood that wendy wants to see him again. he tells him to go to the back alley by the movie theater, and so he does.
out of nowhere, stan gets kidnapped by masked men and passes out.
his friends have been waiting for him for fifteen minutes, and kyle gets worried, so he goes to check what happened. he noticed a tear from stan's blue hat and frets even more, he runs back and tells his friends that stan has gone missing.

meanwhile, stan is being dragged across the floor and into a dark bathroom. they reveal themselves. they are trent boyett and his new gang of chinese kids. they are all shipping themselves to hong kong, where god knows what will happen to stan next. all stan is thinking right now is that does wendy really want to see him again, but at the same time, he's not sure whether or not it's some cruel trick that trent made up.

kiefer sutherland hears about this in his secret hideout full of gadgets and gizmos. so he helps kyle, cartman, kenny, and butters to find stan. kiefer claims that the chinese have taken stan to shanghai from his own experience as being jack bauer in the series. so they head off to shanghai, where they think they will find stan.

will they ever find stan?
what will they do to stan?
does wendy really want to get back with stan?
bulrog2004

Postby bulrog2004 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:43 am

..and finally, graham and the bluetooth guys, are really members of the super adventure club.
Girlz_of_southpark

Postby Girlz_of_southpark » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:05 pm

if that was an episode it could be insanely funny. what i would do is have the chinese kids keep treatening and torturing stan but he just keeps asking about wendy. and put in something about 'i trust you to kill me' when kiefer sutherland ran into that christmas tree. You should tell us what happens, it sounds really good
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:54 pm

ok i like no part of this idea because 24 is a very gay show for homoes and fags and i dont like how southpark is intergrated with that and i hate 24 so i dont wanna see one of my fav shows be like it cause thats gay
pull my thumb

Postby pull my thumb » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:40 pm

Girlz_of_southpark wrote:if that was an episode it could be insanely funny. what i would do is have the chinese kids keep treatening and torturing stan but he just keeps asking about wendy. and put in something about 'i trust you to kill me' when kiefer sutherland ran into that christmas tree. You should tell us what happens, it sounds really good

well. . . i'll have to find out what the sixth season of 24 is like and then i'll think up of some funny things to go along with my little parody.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:39 am

danielprive6 wrote:ok i like no part of this idea because 24 is a very gay show for homoes and homosexuals and i dont like how southpark is intergrated with that and i hate 24 so i dont wanna see one of my fav shows be like it cause thats gay

Your mom puts Estrogen in your cheerios
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:51 am

danielprive6 wrote:ok i like no part of this idea because 24 is a very gay show for homoes and homosexuals and i dont like how southpark is intergrated with that and i hate 24 so i dont wanna see one of my fav shows be like it cause thats gay

Great, you're back? That's REAL great :roll:

Anyway, I think that sounds like a funny episode. I love 24 (but apparently this troll doesn't)

Return to “Episode Speculation”