Kyle's Dad Converts to Islam

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
urajackass

Kyle's Dad Converts to Islam

Postby urajackass » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:26 pm

This is hilarious. Kyle's dad is forced to read the Qu'ran when he goes to jail for speeding, because he's Jewish, and it "lifts his mind". When his time is up, he becomes a Sunni Muslim, then tries to force his views on everyone else. If they don't accept, he puts on a mask and black clothes and beheads them, and then blows up their house. He also circumcises every uncircumcised male in South Park at night, but the guys like their new penis, because it's "hornier" than before. He also blows up a Shiite Mosque, a Jewish Synagogue, and a Christian Church when he's in black.
Soon enough, his tolerance with his family deminishes, and then diguises himself and tries to behead his family, but they escape. Soon enough, when trying to get a shoot out at the school (with gang members, like in Russia), he knocks himself out when he slips on a grenade (which goes far out and blows up a power plant in another town) then meets "Allah" (God in Arabic) who tells him that he must blow up a Kurd Mosque instead.
When he wakes up, he goes over to a Kurd Mosque and has bombs in a bag he has.
He then blows the place up, but then is knocked out again when he hears the explosion. He forgets he was Muslim, and goes back to being Jewish (and disposes of the disguise, saying in his mind, it feels like this could rat me out, but on what?) trying to avoid a Muslim mob trying to kill him for leaving Islam. He hides in this scientist's ultra-sized penis, "the horniest invention yet". The mob reads a fake newspaper about Kyle's Dad fleeing to Canada, so they declare a jihad on Canada. Then Kyle's dad comes out of the dick spitting large sperm out and lives "happily ever after" (with zoom out on South Park, showing damage done).

What do you think?

This is short, so feel free to add on.
"I want to make love up your ass" -- quote Chef
urajackass

Postby urajackass » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:11 am

Of course, the boys are convinced by Kyle to get his dad to be Jewish again (Cartman says, why would he wanna be a freakin' Jew again? They don't have rights!) They fail, and Kyle's Dad just goes on until he forgets he's a Muslim (which he calls himself Moslem, with Arabic accent).
urajackass

Postby urajackass » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:14 pm

He also illegally practices poligomy, and marries 3 other women.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:02 pm

im sorry its to long and i have stuff to do so make it shorter nexttime dumbass

Return to “Episode Speculation”