Education for the Retarded

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
urajackass

Education for the Retarded

Postby urajackass » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:47 pm

South Park Elementary School starts its out "Super-De-Duper" Special Education room, where the "other retarded children" go. Kyle and Cartman are accidentally pulled in there, since Kyle's Jewish and Cartman's obese (being confused with Down Syndrome). The Sped teacher, Ms. Tart, (who introduces herself as, (talking slowly) hello class, I'm Mary Tart (I'm a retard), but you must call me Ms. Tart) makes fun of her students, where she calls Cartman "the Down Syndrome child" and Kyle, being Jewish and assumed retarded, a "Jewtard", where Kyle says that's retarded. Kyle tthen is spanked, but tells it's for the best of his "developmental delay".

Could anyone carry off? I'm afraid I might be monitered (public computer, librarian coming in, Websense I hacked too access this site, you know...)
"I want to make love up your ass" -- quote Chef
thejew36

Postby thejew36 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:02 am

just wonderin how u hacked into a library comp, oh yah the ep idea aint bad
urajackass

Postby urajackass » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:58 am

This is how you do it. You first view the source, then the content for websense will be displayed (Websense is the block they're using). Copy it and save to your computer (With websense, the site stuff is also there in the source). You then take out the Block in the script, then you see the website (South Park Studios). then after you save it via Internet Explorer (or any other server) and you choose to Open the file, it should show you the page correctly.
Note that it's only temporary, so when you exit, the block will be back. Also, it's for one individual link, meaning, you'ld have to do the same for another page in SPStudios. It isn't really hacking, because then I could permamently get rid of Websense.
And these computers are crap-ass Windows 3.11, from 1993!
At least Internet is free... it's a (cheap and crappy) public library.
urajackass

Postby urajackass » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:17 am

you also must change the site category when editing it (I chose Religion, funny, huh?)

Return to “Episode Speculation”