Ideas Making It Into Episodes?

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Superstring

Ideas Making It Into Episodes?

Postby Superstring » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:41 am

Can anyone lay claim to ever having come up with an idea in this New Episodes Ideas forum, which later made its way into a real episode?

I'd be like "awesome, they either thought of the same thing, or they saw the idea and thought it was good." Either way would be f*cking sweet
Last edited by Superstring on Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sorry To Bother, But Might You Have An EpiPen I Can Use Immediately?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47986
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:32 pm

Someone, I think it was KennyStanWendyFan, made a fanfic about Kenny becoming a rapper and Cartman trying to be his talent agent, and it was written before Wing aired. That was just a "Matt and Trey got the same idea" thing, though still pretty cool.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:37 pm

Since many here are used to Matt and Trey's writing style and comedic bent, many ideas will ring true with what Matt and Trey will later do. Fact is, we have thousands of people here who have some idea of what Matt and Trey would like to do, and since their writing style very rarely changes, it is easy to predict.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Grahum

Postby Grahum » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:54 pm

Hey i have an idea for an episode Kenny is kidnapped by saddam hussien and Stan,Kyle and fatass(Cartman) Venture out to Iraq to try and save kenny they suceed but the plane crashes on the way home and kenny is killed
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:23 pm

Grahum wrote:Hey i have an idea for an episode Kenny is kidnapped by saddam hussien and Stan,Kyle and fatass(Cartman) Venture out to Iraq to try and save kenny they suceed but the plane crashes on the way home and kenny is killed

Now that's an idea that I don't think Matt and Trey will ever make
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:56 pm

How about make an episode with vampires? Sort like a "Buffy: The Vampire Slayer" spoof
Grahum

Postby Grahum » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:44 pm

Cartman_91 wrote:
Grahum wrote:Hey i have an idea for an episode Kenny is kidnapped by saddam hussien and Stan,Kyle and fatass(Cartman) Venture out to Iraq to try and save kenny they suceed but the plane crashes on the way home and kenny is killed

Look man im only 12 and its a way better idea than you could ever come up with :x
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:49 pm

Grahum wrote:
Cartman_91 wrote:

Look man I'm only 12 and its a way better idea than you could ever come up with :x

Your age doesn't mean anything to me or anybody else on here (I think). He's just saying it's not that good of an episode idea. About 99.9% of the episode ideas mentioned on here will never become an episode. BTW, yes, he can come up with a better episode idea. He has in his fanfics.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Some Puerto Rican Guy

Postby Some Puerto Rican Guy » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:57 pm

Here's an episode idea of mine:

Kenny is dead sick of being poor. He can't stand it any longer. He desperately wants to make money. In his desperation, he goes to Cartman and seeks his help since Cartman is good at scams and making money.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:06 pm

The Iraq kidnapping idea was already done in "Red Sleigh Down", and the idea mentioned above has already been suggested numerous times. Kenny did strike it rich once in the "Chef Aid" music video, so it technically has also been done already.
Grahum

Postby Grahum » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:26 pm

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:The Iraq kidnapping idea was already done in "Red Sleigh Down", and the idea mentioned above has already been suggested numerous times. Kenny did strike it rich once in the "Chef Aid" music video, so it technically has also been done already.
I aint seen those yet is it kenny who gets kidnapped?
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:36 am

1st of all Grahum I didn't mean to be rude or anything I'm just saying they won't make that into an episode

First of all it was done in Red Sleigh Down when Santa is kid napped

I never said it was a bad idea it has already been done so that doesn't make it that bad of an idea, I just assumed you saw that episode

And For Some Puerto Rican Guy

That's actually a clever idea maybe you should write a fic about it
Some Puerto Rican Guy

Postby Some Puerto Rican Guy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:21 pm

Thanks dude. Maybe I will.
Grahum

Postby Grahum » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:08 pm

[quote="Cartman_91"]1st of all Grahum I didn't mean to be rude or anything I'm just saying they won't make that into an episode

First of all it was done in Red Sleigh Down when Santa is kid napped

I never said it was a bad idea it has already been done so that doesn't make it that bad of an idea, I just assumed you saw that episode

And For Some Puerto Rican Guy

That's actually a clever idea maybe you should write a fic about it
okay sorry man
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:12 pm

i wrote a fic about something like cartoons wars part 1 and 2 but isntead with a show called simpsons and is butters that hatess it cause he thinks hes like lisa and wants to detroy it meanwhile i hate Jay c

Return to “Episode Speculation”