i have a great episode idea

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
colinmochrie

i have a great episode idea

Postby colinmochrie » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:35 pm

i call it KKKenny.

kenny and his dad walk to a movie shack and kenny and his dad raise a fuss because it costs money to rent movies from the place.
meanwhile at the same video shack a kkk member is picking out a movie. the klan member thinks that kenny is jewish and kills him. the kkk guy brings kennys body to the next klan meeting and the disscus how they will bury him. then kyle and stan get kennys corpse and stan prays that kenny will come back. several months later kenny does come back but then cartman stomps on his head by "accident".
Bwhitz

Postby Bwhitz » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:12 am

How about an episode where all the characters are just sitting on couches. And nothing happens... It would be so sweet, just 20 mins of people just sitting there doing nothing.
fatrix cus story0

a good episode

Postby fatrix cus story0 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:35 am

kyle turns chatholic nad cartman feels like he lost all meaning and tries 2 convert him in2 a jew agen :idea: :idea: :idea: :D
screw u guys im goin home!
colinmochrie

Re: a good episode

Postby colinmochrie » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:11 pm

fatrix cus story0 wrote:kyle turns chatholic nad cartman feels like he lost all meaning and tries 2 convert him in2 a jew agen :idea: :idea: :idea: :D
great idea
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:07 am

Oh sorry to bother you, I didn't know there was a n00b meeting tonight :lol: Kidding...
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:59 pm

We've seen some sports episodes like football, skiing, baseball, basketball, and dodgeball. We haven't seen a hockey episode yet. I'd like to see an episode that involves cheerleading, and the girls star in it.
rsch2

New episodes

Postby rsch2 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:59 pm

I dont exactly have an idea for new episodes, just more of an opinion. I think that the newer ones have been getting a bit too far into current issues and farther from the classics like eric's mom being a dirty slut, cartman being the essence of evil, kenny dying, kyle kicking ike and of course Proffeser Chaos needs a comeback ( how can the bringing of destruction and doom be stopped by one inciddent of a thowing star to the eye). Dont get me wrong theyre still funny and cartman is evil, but its been 5 years since he made scott tenormann eat his parents. Since then his antics have ended much less hardcore, the hippy killing with a big drill was alright, but playing death metal to make them all leave was lame.
Its starting to follow the simpsons trend, the newer episodes are not as great as the older ones, the graphics are better but the stories aren't as funny.
another example being the latest episode tsst, a dog trainer winning over cartman... i dont know about you all, but i was hoping for a comback of the parental revenge center of western america. Eric had an idea that dogs would eat the copped up remains of the parents, why not have the dogs eat the one who forced his will apon them? He ran his own theme park, made a shakkies with stem cells, killed countless people and single handedly rid the town of hippies since he was 5 and a half.
It seems to me that stan is the main charecter of the story, his parents and home life are the most developed as is Kyles but not to the point of stan. Due to stans straight edge nature the comic relief has been shifted to stans dad who is more and mroe a major charecter in the show, this is great but it draws away from stan and stan by himself has no real role, he doesnt have the love of wendy so his bit with the puking is out, no real catch phrases cept * this is pretty F***ed up right here* which is shared by the other children. As for * OMG he/she/they/we killed kenny* kenny rarely dies and the rats have been forgotten along with many other animals such as sparky, mr kitty, the south park cows (the animals not the team), the turkeys and lemmewinks (his story was wierd and confusing but i think that was the point so whatever). And maybe this animal shortage has something to do with ned and jimbo not *thinning out* any endagered species.
Who's brother is Jimbo? maybe i just didnt catch it but neither randy nor stans mom every mention a brother and he is never at the house unless its with a group.
Well after all that idea i suppose would be to incorporate more of the classic hits that we all fell in love with as well as be preachy if you have to be, also there was a very long period of time when kenny was dead in season 5-6. Maybe have a few episodes on his adventures in heaven/hell or a movie about the situation, maybe he didnt ressurect in south park as he usually does, maybe in another area mistakenly where he had a simillar group of kids help him get back to Sout park. But you know, whatever[/quote]
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:08 pm

hey nice idea but somone jstu took a sh*t in my house and it smells so peace
Schittywall

Postby Schittywall » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:55 pm

k..... thanks for that

[you]
blagardson

Postby blagardson » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:03 pm

I like the kyle catholic idea, but heres another idea. THEY EXPLAIN WHY BUTTERS DAD NAME CHANGED.

Return to “Episode Speculation”