Cartman's new best friend

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Zhang the Chang

Cartman's new best friend

Postby Zhang the Chang » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:50 pm

Cartman is protesting against Israel (not because of the bombings, but becayse he hates Jews), when the Iranian president comes to town. He sees Cartman and wonders if he could hate Israel as much as he does. He starts talking to him (somehow he can speak English). At first Cartman doesn't really like him, but soon they become the best of friends, and they have a montage. No one else seems to care about any of this, except for officer Barbrady, who arrests the president because he thinks he's a child molester. Cartman wakes up and and looks for him, but can't find him. After a few seconds he stops caring. The ending shows the president in a cell telling Barbrady that he's the president of Iran, and Brabrady tells him to, "Stop making up countries."
freeuser

Re: Cartman's new best friend

Postby freeuser » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:37 pm

This one is really good. Read it three times and laughed a lot :D .
Zhang the Chang

Postby Zhang the Chang » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:07 am

really?
someone actually liked it? :shock:
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:48 am

Haha, that's actually a great idea! Nice work!
ImageImageImage
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:31 am

Haha, that's funny, I like this idea. :) The end made me laugh.
Kyle the Skeptic

Re: Cartman's new best friend

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:25 am

Zhang the Chang wrote:Cartman is protesting against Israel (not because of the bombings, but becayse he hates Jews), when the Iranian president comes to town. He sees Cartman and wonders if he could hate Israel as much as he does. He starts talking to him (somehow he can speak English). At first Cartman doesn't really like him, but soon they become the best of friends, and they have a montage. No one else seems to care about any of this, except for officer Barbrady, who arrests the president because he thinks he's a child molester. Cartman wakes up and and looks for him, but can't find him. After a few seconds he stops caring. The ending shows the president in a cell telling Barbrady that he's the president of Iran, and Brabrady tells him to, "Stop making up countries."

I'm going to give you the same advice that was once given to me when I came up with an episode idea that people actually liked. You should write a fanfic about that. I say this because it sounds like you've put a fair amount of thought into this idea, and it would be a shame if you simply left it at that. Converting it into a fan work gives it the best chance of seeing the light of day.

Plus it would always be nice to have a new author around.
George2006

Postby George2006 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:50 pm

gr8 idea 8)
met3460

Postby met3460 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:40 am

maybe tie mel gibson in there somehow with his recent attention and it could be an instant classic. Nice idea!
dino13

my idea

Postby dino13 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:43 pm

Cartman wakes up in go to bathroom and sees he dont have a penis he have vagina. He called Kyle,Stan and Kenny over.They laugh.Cartmans mom bring him to doctor.Doctor said hes not familiar with that.After that Kyle call Cartman telling him he have Changius Sexius.Rare sixness.The only way to cure this is to put someones penis in his vagina.Cartman refuse that goes home and cry.Soon he realize that he must do it he found one giggolo in streets of Colorado. But that guy dont want money he want rare golden dildo in Proffesor Lee laboratory.Guys sneak in there finding golden dildo. But Lee sees them Cartman fasly put dildo in vagina and escape.He gave dildo to giggolo and he put his penis.Next day Catrman wakes up look is hes pantand see penioshe go to bathrom and sees he have long hair wbig womens ass and tits.He called Kyle and he said the cure is:to put someones penis in his....Quess what??? The end.
( O )( O )
Zhang the Chang

Postby Zhang the Chang » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:05 pm

huh?
Zhang the Chang
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:50 pm

Yeah man write a fic about it
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:15 am

He already wrote a fic about it a couple weeks ago on fosff.net. I think I was the only one that reviewed it. It was a little too short and I suspect he rushed to get it out. The premise is pretty solid, but it's going to take patience to turn it into a working episode / fanfic plot. I left a few suggestions; it's not too late to revise or rework it.

"dino13" what are you on? If you had an idea of your own, you should have posted it in your own topic.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:39 pm

are you fucken kiddin me thats a horrible idea stop making up countrys he didnt make up a country and it has no story line and i dont get it and wtf this is really gay go suck a moose
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:33 am

^The "stop making up countries" part was a joke, you'd think all South Park fans would understand a simple joke :roll: And why do you always think the horrible episode ideas are awesome and the good ones are sh*t? Nevermind...don't answer that, I don't have time to read n00bish replies.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:39 am

^Just ignore him. I decided I'm gonna start doing that. Put him on your ignore list. Act like he's not even there.

As for this idea, I think it's a good one. It seems ready to be written as a fic, too. I think that would be a good idea, too. That is, if you're a good writer.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig

Return to “Episode Speculation”