JUST new episode ideas

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
southparkMA

JUST new episode ideas

Postby southparkMA » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:12 am

I've loved south park ever since I can remember, but i agree with the kid who said you've been going away from the classics. Sure, the new ones were hilarious, but "tsst" was just dumb. and it pains me to say that because I'm one of the biggest fans of your show. However i've loved every other episode you've come out with, they are original jokes with original plotlines and the politics of your show are amazing. Finally,to trey parker; the songs in the 1997 movie "bigger longer and uncut" were absolutely ingenious, comedy through lyrics was the best idea for the movie. Good job guys!

Well on with the point. For a new episode i think it would be incredibly funny if one of the south park characters turned gay. this would be a stimulant for further jokes in the show and other episodes. but make sure its not a new character; we would probably forget about the new kid immediately after the first showing. A main character turns gay. funny stuff. the episode is the entire internal struggle, then he might see mr. garrison for help and everything. imagine if it was kyle: then he comes out 2 som1, cartman finds out, and BOOM the entire town knows about it and he's being made fun of left and right. I'm not really sure on how 2 end it, but its a good plotline huh? and P.s.- it doesnt have to be kyle, just a random reference.
i think I'm going through a slight obsession with this show, and hoping that its a phase.
cartman8213

Re: JUST new episode ideas

Postby cartman8213 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:25 am

southparkMA wrote:I've loved south park ever since I can remember, but i agree with the kid who said you've been going away from the classics. Sure, the new ones were hilarious, but "tsst" was just dumb. and it pains me to say that because I'm one of the biggest fans of your show. However i've loved every other episode you've come out with, they are original jokes with original plotlines and the politics of your show are amazing. Finally,to trey parker; the songs in the 1997 movie "bigger longer and uncut" were absolutely ingenious, comedy through lyrics was the best idea for the movie. Good job guys!

Really? You thought *Tsst* was the worst? Well, that was the most popular and liked episode out of the four. I can say that a lot of people agree with you, but I disagree. The show has been doing better since the "classic" episodes. It's a more popular show, and, quite frankly, a funnier show. It's been getting better as it goes along. Its popularity has increased. The only episode where I see what exactly people are talking about when they say it's going downhill is AMLF. That was the worst episode I have ever seen. It was as bad as recent Family Guy. :roll:
southparkMA wrote:Well on with the point. For a new episode i think it would be incredibly funny if one of the south park characters turned gay. this would be a stimulant for further jokes in the show and other episodes. but make sure its not a new character; we would probably forget about the new kid immediately after the first showing. A main character turns gay. funny stuff. the episode is the entire internal struggle, then he might see mr. garrison for help and everything. imagine if it was kyle: then he comes out 2 som1, cartman finds out, and BOOM the entire town knows about it and he's being made fun of left and right. I'm not really sure on how 2 end it, but its a good plotline huh? and P.s.- it doesnt have to be kyle, just a random reference.

The problem is that's already been done. Mr. Garrison turned out to be gay. Having another character turn out gay would be just repetitive. One character coming out of the closet/tree of enlightenment was good enough.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
blagardson

Postby blagardson » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:27 am

I think there should be a episode where that damien kid comes back.Ireally liked him before.
and actually Jimbo tries to act straight but is really gay with Ned
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:20 pm

noe noe and hoe i think the frist guy was right i mean like common that would spice up southpark alot and mr garison has always been gay. he might not have said it but common we've all known it i meen jay c is attracted to him does that tell you anything. and it has to be a kid that dont act gay. like if they made butters gay that would not do the job it would have to be like stan or something but he acts normal also. or jimmi but he doesent sstart talking like a fag he stil talks normal but is attracked to timmy or something i mean think about it for one second.

Return to “Episode Speculation”