Adoption: Pip's Goodbye

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Athena1999

Adoption: Pip's Goodbye

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:44 pm

I think we talked about this in the Official Pip Discussion thread, but here is my elaboration on the new idea:

Since M&T have basically ignored poor Pip in the class, he should definitely have a proper sendoff.

The class should be going about its business as usual, when Principal Victoria knocks on the door and asks to talk to Mrs. Garrison.

"Mrs. Garrison, is Pip Pirrup in your class?"

"Who the hell is Pip?" Mrs. Garrison should wonder, alluding to the fact that Matt and Trey have forgotten about him this whole time.

"He's the little British kid, remember?" Stan reminds them, motioning to the back row. "We used to pay a lot of attention to him, and then he switched seats with Butters and was forced into the back row." (This should be a reference to the fact that Butters had replaced Pip as the lead melvin.)

The class should then move away, revealing Pip sitting at his desk, still the same as always. "I'm right here, Principal Victoria!" he chirps, still as cheery as always.

"Pip, we'd like to have a word with you in the office," says the principal, an overtone of concern in her voice. "It's important that you learn this right away."

The class falls silent as Pip follows Principal Victoria out of the classroom.

"All right, children," Mrs. Garrison continues with the lesson. "Let's continue our lesson on why--"

Suddenly, she glances out the window and sees a familiar face.

"Mr. Hat?" she gasps, turning pale.

From here forward, there should be a side story about Mr. Hat returning as "Mrs. Hat."

In Principal Victoria's office, the duo enter to meet Mr. Mackey and the head of Pip's orphanage...

"Mr. Kidkill!" exclaims Pip, his eyes widening. "Whatever are you doing here? Am I in trouble? Whatever have I done? Don't you know I have never done anything once I moved into the back row? Please don't lock me in the basement without supper like you used to when I was--"

"Relax, Pip-- you're not in trouble, m'kay?" Mackey reassures the poor British kid, who is frightened out of his wits, and guides him to the tiny chair facing him. "On the contrary, we have exciting news for you."

There is a pause.

"Pip, ol' chap, remember the couple from Breckenridge who dropped on by for a li'le visit? Mark an' Linda Cotner, their names were?" asks Mr. Kidkill, in a Cockney accent and who should be dressed like an antagonistic headmaster from a Dickens novel. (Mark and Linda Cotner were the couple from "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" who wanted kids, but had second thoughts about it.)

Pip blinks. "Oh, but that was so long ago!"

Mr. Kidkill smiles a crooked British smile. "Well, Pip, the Cotners jus' decided they wanted a kid, they did, and they let me know that they's goin' to adopt you, they are!"

"Someone... has finally decided to adopt me?" Pip is full to bursting with joy. "Are you sure I'm not dreaming?"

Mr. Kidkill whacks him. "Of course you ain't dreamin', you steamin' pile of rat droppin's!"

But even this can't hinder Pip's happiness, as he gives his former headmaster a hug around the legs. "Hurrah! I've been adopted! After so many years, I'm finally going to know what it's like to have real parents!"

EDIT: I need to curtail the end... basically the episode is finally going to draw some attention to Pip's life at the orphanage and how miserable it is for him, and maybe have some flashbacks about how all the other children have been adopted except for him. Also, the boys should be involved in keeping him around somehow, and Kenny (?) should maybe refer to the fact that if Pip leaves, everyone's going to pay more attention to him (as an allusion to where he "died" permanently.) In the end, Pip is adopted by the Cotners and moves to Breckenridge (?).

Oh, and Mrs. Garrison wonders that if Mrs. Hat is back, could she have a lesbian side as well? Would she have to change back into a guy, and did it turn out that he/she was straight all along? In the end, Mrs. Hat makes her go crazy and end up in a psychiatric ward or something. XD

Off to chemistry homework I go. Turrah!
blagardson

Postby blagardson » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:32 pm

Good idea it would make a way for M&T to use pip as a occasional cameo.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:33 pm

thas fucken stupit
blagardson

Postby blagardson » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:46 am

screw you, danielprive, your no one to talk with your meoth takes over idea!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:00 am

danielprive6 wrote:thas fucken stupit

This from someone who can't spell worth sh*t. :cartmanevillaugh:

And blagardson, don't waste your time on a waste of space who's probably going to end up getting banned in three days' time anyway. Go ahead, Danny Boy... laugh at me while you can. Unlike you, I'm a mature 18-year-old who's not fazed just because her idea was shot down by someone who thinks "smelly grass stain" is a devastating insult. XD
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:01 am

Ban 4 Dan! :D
kellswild

Postby kellswild » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:40 am

Great Idea... I'd watch it :)
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:06 am

they cant f*ckin ban me cause ive been a member on this sh*t fro longer then u ever have like i have convos from the very frist page and no one ever baned me nig. and by the way even if some way they did ban me id just pop in a new account a password and some other sh*t and id be a member again.

or if it was a computer ban id jsut hop onto my other ocmputer right beside me.

theres no gettin rid of me
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:09 am

Athena1999 wrote:
danielprive6 wrote:thas fucken stupit

This from someone who can't spell worth sh*t. :cartmanevillaugh:

And blagardson, don't waste your time on a waste of space who's probably going to end up getting banned in three days' time anyway. Go ahead, Danny Boy... laugh at me while you can. Unlike you, I'm a mature 18-year-old who's not fazed just because her idea was shot down by someone who thinks "smelly grass stain" is a devastating insult. XD

A Pokemon is another one of his heart-wrenching insults XD
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:51 am

:roll:

Daniel, I have four words for you: Grow the f*ck up. Seriously, why have we turned an episode idea into a mini-flamewar?

So, to reiterate, here's the idea again: Pip gets adopted. Mr. Hat comes back as Mrs. Hat. And thou shalt not feed the trolls. >.<

EDIT: One last troll-feeding... hey Daniel, are you too big of a pussy to make fun of a girl? I noticed you haven't written a "rap" about me or any of the other gals on your grudge list yet, and I need a good laugh. :cartmanevillaugh:
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:13 am

Bad ass episode idea!

ohh. and daniel are you to stupid to no that there are other ways to track your computer, right. It called IP address and If you keep being a assh*le yours will be blocked from coming back. So learn a little bit before you say you are invicible you little bitch. Every thread with you on it has had these same stupid ass, immature reponses. You need to grow up and quit calling people out just cause you feel like acting like a ass.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:48 am

No offense, but I don't want to see that episode happen..I love Pip..He is so adorable.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:57 am

^M00ndragon, you're looking at one of the official defenders of the adorable little Frenchie. I feel for you-- he's definitely the cutest kid on the show and I wouldn't want to see him leave!

But we've just seen less and less of him on the show! I think he also disappeared completely from the series, as seen in the ninth season (which is so depressing... D: ) Either M&T give him a proper sendoff, or give him more lines! Just don't make poor little Pip fade into thin air! :cry:
grantcore

Postby grantcore » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:44 am

i reckon its better to just keep pip right out of it....he's not that much of a funny character. I watch south park to laugh, and pip doesn't make me, or many people laugh and i dont think pip can do much else.......but i mean , your episode idea is pretty good, but just personally, i don't see it happening....and i mean, i dont think matt and trey use our ideas anyways!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:52 am

If anything, Pip will just disappear from class and no one will wonder why.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Episode Speculation”