Postby Nommel » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:47 am

Anything that involves Tweek being hurt is bad. Very bad. :o
Goregrindsicko

Postby Goregrindsicko » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:45 am

Why would she have a stapler?
She's a bus driver, not a teacher...
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:28 pm

Dude this idea is fucken stupid.your just taking a bunch of refrences from other episodes and stringing them together.Tweek isn't used anymore,the guy from "marjorine" was a one episode thing,pissing on the graves was from "spooky fish",making butters eating his own parents was just a pointless reference to "scott tenerman must die",and they killed the bus driver off for a reason THEY DON'T USE HER ANY MORE.

To answer your last question this episode is CRAP.
ré!

Postby ré! » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:46 pm

I think that'd be a really REALLY cool episode!

Great read!
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:35 pm

Dude are you on crack?That would make a tottaly sh*tty episode.
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:51 pm

Nah... i don't think it'd be that great... just a stale "Friday the 13th" parody. Nothing against you, of course, I just think South Park episodes should have little extra "spice".
But I bet the jokes would be pretty good, and it would be interesting to see Mrs. Crabtree return. I always thought they should bring back some characters, like Scott Tennorman or that kid they sent to Juvie.
This is not a sig.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:54 am

Mr_Stoned_Towelie wrote:
ré! wrote:I think that'd be a really REALLY cool episode!

Great read!

Swellman7, Listen Southpark is a "STONER" show. If you don't find the above funny then maybe you should get off the "crack" and start smoking "weed" instead.

DUDE!!!You don't have to be a stoner to watch south park.It is not a show just for stoners.In fact i've seen Trey parker say in an interview that he has never smoked weed.You on the other hand,have obviously smoked too much.If you think the script you wrote had even the slightest chance of being on south park than you have seriously smoked WAY TOO MUCH.
It doesn't take a stoner to watch south park,it takes someone with a sense of humor.I have never done crack or weed.I watch south park and i enjoy it.IT IS NOT A STONER SHOW.

Return to “Episode Speculation”