Season 10's Xmas Episode

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Sharpy69
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:24 pm

Season 10's Xmas Episode

Postby Sharpy69 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:00 am

ok so lets have a stab at what will be the Xmas episode for this season (if there is a Xmas Episode for this season) and dare i say it Matt and Trey might run out of ideas...but then again i said that before i saw woodland critter and Xmas in Canada so they must have good imaginations to have 7/8 Xmas specials not including Jesus V santa/frosty (correct me if im wrong)

i rekon maybe cartman will have a visit from the Xmas Ghost of past present and future (portrayed by butters, cylde FROG, and maybe darth Chef) and he might change the errors of his ways

but i doubt it as Tsst basically did that for him

your turn...fire away
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
swellman7
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Postby swellman7 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:07 pm

Their won't be a christmas episode this season.They are starting new episodes on october 4th and they're only doing 7 episodes,which means the last episode will air on novemer 15th.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN
Posts: 1396
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:08 pm

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:51 pm

swellman7 wrote:Their won't be a christmas episode this season.They are starting new episodes on october 4th and they're only doing 7 episodes,which means the last episode will air on novemer 15th.


Well, who knows.. :?:
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
misscutiepie1330
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 5:32 pm

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:05 pm

swellman7 wrote:Their won't be a christmas episode this season.They are starting new episodes on october 4th and they're only doing 7 episodes,which means the last episode will air on novemer 15th.


They can have an early Christmas episode, you know. But who knows, maybe they will, maybe they won't. It's all up to Matt and Trey.
Taranis_Music
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:56 pm

If there isn't a Christmas episode, what do you think they will do for a halloween episode.
swellman7
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Postby swellman7 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:18 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:If there isn't a Christmas episode, what do you think they will do for a halloween episode.



I think there will be a halloween episode and that's why they started it at the beggining of october,instead of the usual late october or november.I'm not sure what it would be about,but it would be nice to see one.
MCkormick2
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:37 pm

Postby MCkormick2 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:30 pm

You know what would be funny? If they did an episode where no one said the word "Christmas" in fear of sounding offensive. And so, everyone would wish each other a "happy holiday", and, after a while, the boys would forget what they were celebrating. THen comes Mr. Hankey and the rest writes itself...
This is not a sig.
swellman7
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Postby swellman7 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:43 pm

MCkormick2 wrote:You know what would be funny? If they did an episode where no one said the word "Christmas" in fear of sounding offensive. And so, everyone would wish each other a "happy holiday", and, after a while, the boys would forget what they were celebrating. THen comes Mr. Hankey and the rest writes itself...


Haven't you seen the episode "mr hankey the christmas poo" ,because you basicly just took the premis from that episode.
MCkormick2
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:37 pm

Postby MCkormick2 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:59 pm

swellman7 wrote:
Haven't you seen the episode "mr hankey the christmas poo" ,because you basicly just took the premis from that episode.


Man, you're right! I haven't seen this episode in like eight years, so I must've had it stuck in my subconsious... They really were a bit psychic in predicting that religious tolerance in the holidays would become such a major concern...
This is not a sig.

Return to “Episode Speculation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests