1: Kenny is playing guitar, a string breaks and whips him in the eye.
2. Kenny could in fact be an Albino, and taking off his parka makes him suffer an allergic reaction from the sunlight. (I know he's done it before, but oh well)
3. He's acting like a "gangsta" wigger (think of a new episode- dressing gangsta as a "bad rap influence") but as he ice-skates, his gold chains weigh so much he falls through the ice.
4. He tries the Coke and Mentos experiment but doesn't run away in time from the reaction.
5. Cartman sits on him (so simple but never been done)
6. A short-sighted basketball player mistakes his orange-parker-wearing round head for a basketball, picks up Kenny, and throws through a hoop with a glass backboard and a 15 foot head-first drop for Kenny.
swellman7 wrote:News flash:Kenny doesn't die in every episode anymore.
Yea, he did go to Hell and back in the South Park movie....
But saying that it did starting happening again, that's all.
And in fact, even in the trailer for the new episode, he dies (Virtual world or not). I guess it's just some episodes now.
7: The hottest day ever in South Park- the roads that would be designed only for the cold melt under the heat. Kenny walks into the road, and gets stuck on the melting tar. But it takes until the end of the episode for a vechicle to actually come along, in the meanwhile he's suffering from hunger etc.
~ Somerset Maugham
2)Dying from Aids might good for the political side of it. Could have that song "Philidephia" in the background everytime they show kenny in the hospital drag it out to the end. But then have some crazy accident in the hospital actually kill him so its a shocker! OMG TKK!
3)Anthrax dust meant for Mark Foley but somehow sent to Kenny after their quick IM relationship was exposed
4)H5N3 virus or whatever it is called - the bird flue
5) Make it really slapstick. Like in Naked Gun when OJ busts into the gangster clubhouse adn then gets shot, steps in a bear trap, gets pie in his face, falls into wet paint, and finally out the door into the water and drowns.
6)Have Eric, Stan, and Kile turn on him and beat him to death like in the movie Casino
7) Playing "Radio" He holds a bare wire electric cord and plug in to the wall outlet.
Some electrical appliance that has no business being in a bathroom falls into his bathtub.
10)New Darth Chef whacks him with his "spatula-sabre"
I could go on but...its like beating a dead horse...named Kenny
Manbearpig: As the boys climb out the hole at the end of the episode in front of everyone: Stan comes out supporting Kenny and says "C'mon, Kenny, just hold on for a bit longer".
He then notices the fact that Kenny is dead, and just says "Goddammit." and throws his corpse off.
Hell on Earth 2006: As the rest of the boys are taking Biggie Small to the airport, Biggie dissappears. Cut to Kenny in his bathroom, looking in the mirror. Biggie appears, Kenny says "Woohoo, It works! I summoned Biggie Small! I gotta tell-" He is then shot by Biggie.
Follow That Egg!: One of the rockets fired at Stan and Kyle near of the end of the episode goes off-course and explodes near Kenny, sending him flying through the air until he smashes through the window of a building: the building is then revealed to be condemned, and is demolished. Kenny gets up from under neath the rubble, and reaches into his parka, pulling out an amazingly undamaged egg. He then stumbles on the rubble and gets the egg stuck in his throat, choking him.
rapist grab him and the rapist penis goes through him
bunch of killer clams start to eat him
a panda in the zoo throw bambo andstick through his head
his dad throws a jonny at his head and it sufercates him
No one would expect him to suddenly drop dead like that.
Then we could hold a pool to see who guesses the exact date and time of death. But be suspicious if Matt Stone or Trey Parker enter.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests