Butters Goes To Military School

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
pull my thumb

Butters Goes To Military School

Postby pull my thumb » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:46 pm

Butters is fed up with being pushed around by Cartman. One day, a special guest from Denver Military School comes to South Park and gives the school an assembly.

Butters is so influenced by him that he got a form to join the military school. His mom didn't want him to leave, but his dad would rather see him transform himself into a strong and courageous young man.

Meanwhile, he was at his new school and begins to work out because there were more people who were mean to him than just Cartman. He becomes very strong and bold, but his classmates still didn't like him.

As he comes home after he graduated from the military school, he gets back at Cartman for all the times that he's been hard on him. He beats him up and gives him pranks.

In the end, Butters learns after he sees that Cartman has had enough, that he shouldn't get revenge at people who have picked on him because then it makes him no better than being Cartman when he picks on Butters.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:40 pm

how about butters licks both my testicals then mister pull my thumb licks butters tiny testicals then i kkilll you both and hide your body parts in the swimming pool that i f*cked ur mom in then you rot away until theres nothign left of you then i drown your parents in that pool to make the same thing i did to you then take some of the water and make chiken noodle soup with it and feed it to your first born child you assh*le
pull my thumb

Postby pull my thumb » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:12 pm

danielprive6 wrote:how about butters licks both my testicals then mister pull my thumb licks butters tiny testicals then i kkilll you both and hide your body parts in the swimming pool that i f*cked ur mom in then you rot away until theres nothign left of you then i drown your parents in that pool to make the same thing i did to you then take some of the water and make chiken noodle soup with it and feed it to your first born child you assh*le

I've said this once before and I will say it again. You, danielprive6, are a total pervert.

I'm dealing with a person. . .

. . . with no life.
ibs07

Postby ibs07 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:34 pm

i support this idea i think its great...

danielprive6 you are the biggest f*cking, sad, demented, retarted, peadafile and pervert on the whole planet,

in other words ur the sadest son of a bitch alive
IBS
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:27 am

This a very good idea. I would love to see Butters beat the crap out of fatass, And going to military school is the perfect way to learn how.

And Danny, WHAT THE f*ck IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!??? Wait don't reply, I already know.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
kittylix

Postby kittylix » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:18 am

this idea sux butters is a pussy f*ck u peeople who lik it cause it sux hard and so does jawmht and ibs07 and pull my dick cause they like it
[img:01187]http://www.imagebee.org/images/363sig.jpg[/img:01187]
danielprive6 is the dumbess fuker on earth~i maen he is stupidr than ever1 else combin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:21 am

kittylix wrote:this idea sux butters is a pussy f*ck you peeople who lik it cause it sux hard and so does jawmht and ibs07 and pull my dick cause they like it

Awesome, we have another danielprive6.
kittylix

Postby kittylix » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:25 am

nommmel u suk ass, just go die cause ur fan fuckions sux
[img:01187]http://www.imagebee.org/images/363sig.jpg[/img:01187]
danielprive6 is the dumbess fuker on earth~i maen he is stupidr than ever1 else combin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:03 am

Simpsons did it :chaos:

Return to “Episode Speculation”