Who is the mother of Eric Cartman???

Postby GeertDEg » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:32 am

We already know who the father is, but who's the mum
GeertDEg

Postby GeertDEg » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:50 am

can there be an episode about that???
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:54 am

I'd like to believe that is it Sheila, but I can't see her screwing Liane, but then again, this is South Park we're talking about. ^^;
Butters_UK

Postby Butters_UK » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:53 pm

id love to know...but it might ruin that certain mystery of cartman that you dont see in him often!
ThePrince1017

Postby ThePrince1017 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:20 am

i had an idea about this subject. i wouldn't call it a "good" idea, but it is an idea. here it is:

The boys find out that Cartman's mom is Sheila and Cartman is actually Jewish. And by the time that Cartman accepts his Hebrewity, he finds out that there was a mistake and Sheila wasn't his mom and the whole episode was completely undone. But at the end, you see a shadowy figure saying to herself, "Someday i will tell you, my son. Someday, you find out that your mother is really-" cut to credits.
A prostitute is someone who'll love you no matter who you are or what you look like.

~~Chef
joseph1990

Postby joseph1990 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:05 pm

I think that in the future cartman should have a daughter, and then the daughter goes back in time to be Cartman's mum.
Tenmo

Postby Tenmo » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:04 pm

lil kenny

Postby lil kenny » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:44 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:I'd like to believe that is it Sheila, but I can't see her screwing Liane, but then again, this is South Park we're talking about. ^^;

well, in chef aid she screws chef and gerald comes in and says," how was it hunny?" so shes pretty weird enough to do that.
DemonicStanley wrote:wendy likes black mans cock now..
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:15 pm

Or what if Liane had a sister, and they were both drunk at the time, and screwed each other.

That'd make for an interesting family. :D
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:53 am

Y'know, the funny thing is, it should be completely obvious who the mother is, due to the fact that the mother must have given birth to Eric. In fact, Liane herself probably knows, and it might have been revealed at the end of "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut" if Eric hadn't cut off the announcer, leading us to believe that there's probably a good amount of people who know, especially Mephesto.

We can probably assume that Cartman's mother currently is Sheila, as it is the only mother that would create an incredibly funny episode, also it has been hinted multiple times throughout the series*. Cartman's mom being Sheila is most likely an inside joke that everybody who makes SP knows, but they're not revealing it for a while. However, this might be changed when they actually announce who his mother is, due to whatever circumstances (but most likely just to make us fans feel fooled).

*In the beginning of the movie when the boys were singing, after the line "'because Terrance and Phillip are sweet," Cartman calls out "Super sweet!" At the end of the movie, when the moms sing the line, it is Sheila, not Liane, who calls out the line "Super sweet!"

Cartman and Sheila have almost identical heads, and are both fat.

They are both racist (although this might not mean anything).
-----
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:58 am

I'm actually confused. Liane states, "The next morning, I was pregnant with you." So obviously, she gave birth to Eric since after the Drunken Barn Dance, she never met up with any of the people she f*cked after that.

But then Mepwhatever says "That means Ms. Cartman got another woman pregnant at the Drunken Barn Dance." meaning she didn't give birth to Eric.

....AH WHATEVER. Continuity isn't a strong point in cartoons anyhow. :D Best to just laugh at the jokes instead of trying to figure them all out. *nodnod*
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:47 am

...Ohhhh. That explains why they didn't know who the mother was, because it was actually the father that they didn't know who was, but the father was changed to mother and the mother (Liane) was changed to father.

So it wasn't originally intended that Liane would be the father... that explains why they went on a long hunt for the kid's mother, which should have been obvious.

When was the last time it was mentioned Liane was a hermaphrodite?
-----
iluvkenny400

Postby iluvkenny400 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:21 am

ThePrince1017 wrote:i had an idea about this subject. i wouldn't call it a "good" idea, but it is an idea. here it is:

The boys find out that Cartman's mom is Sheila and Cartman is actually Jewish. And by the time that Cartman accepts his Hebrewity, he finds out that there was a mistake and Sheila wasn't his mom and the whole episode was completely undone. But at the end, you see a shadowy figure saying to herself, "Someday i will tell you, my son. Someday, you find out that your mother is really-" cut to credits.

that sounds like a sweet episode. i can already see kyle face,hahah.
a great scene would be eric waking up with a monora on his table, he would freak.
iluvkenny400

Postby iluvkenny400 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:22 am

OMG, THEN KYLE WOULD BE ...LIKE... CARTMANS BROTHER!
Steveo3000

Postby Steveo3000 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:31 pm

i think sheila would make some great comical moments but i guess it's too predictable so i think they should do someone we really wouldn't think of maybe have it be some celebrity lol like Lil Kim haha and have cartman act all black again haha

Return to “Episode Speculation”