Dont rip on us =(

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Butters_UK

Dont rip on us =(

Postby Butters_UK » Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:57 pm

I already posted this but it was in the wrong section but there should be one where there is an english or british person if you like. who isn't a stereotype like pip. It can be funny sometimes, but its pretty offensive that half the planet see's our country to all be like that! Im from east of london an theres no-one who is remotley like pip around my parts, the only place you find people like pip are in the midlands which makes a tiny part of our country up.

anyway ill stop chattin about that...I think it should be about football (or soccer) too. Us english love football practically 90% of the population!! what does evryone fink?
KyleSchwartz#1

Postby KyleSchwartz#1 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:44 pm

They can always make fun of the royal family. Everyone around the world loves that.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:14 pm

I think it's good that you're offended. It shows that the show is achieving its goals. :P
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:20 pm

No ripping on the Pip, dude! He's awesome! I LOVE him!!!

If you notice, there's stereotypes all over the place... remember the Chinese portrayal in "Conjoined Fetus Lady", Japanese caricatures in "Chinpoko Mon," French Canadian stereotypes in "It's Christmas in Canada"... you're not alone! South Park is in general a show about stereotypes... ^___^
swellman7

Re: Dont rip on us =(

Postby swellman7 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:23 pm

Butters_UK wrote:I already posted this but it was in the wrong section but there should be one where there is an english or british person if you like. who isn't a stereotype like pip. It can be funny sometimes, but its pretty offensive that half the planet see's our country to all be like that! I'm from east of london an theres no-one who is remotley like pip around my parts, the only place you find people like pip are in the midlands which makes a tiny part of our country up.

You're complaining about a character who hasn't been seen since the 4th season?
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:42 pm

Butters_UK wrote:what does evryone fink?

I think you should stop being a pussy.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:51 pm

Athena1999 wrote:No ripping on the Pip, dude!

Disagree

Athena1999 wrote:If you notice, there's stereotypes all over the place... remember the Chinese portrayal in "Conjoined Fetus Lady", Japanese caricatures in "Chinpoko Mon," French Canadian stereotypes in "It's Christmas in Canada"... you're not alone! South Park is in general a show about stereotypes...

Agree
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:53 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:No ripping on the Pip, dude!

Disagree

That does it, Mr. Hat... I hate you! I wish head cancer upon you! Go back to your orgy with Nommel and Jay C! :P

You know I'm kidding, right?
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:58 pm

Athena1999 wrote:You know I'm kidding, right?

Me hopes so! And don't worry, you're allowed to like teh Pip...it's all just opinion after all. His very own ep in season four was awesome IMO.

...and by now you should know I only take part in orgies with females in them. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:02 pm

^I know. I just like causing trouble! ^___~
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:27 pm

[quote="swellman7"][quote="Butters_UK"]I already posted this but it was in the wrong section but there should be one where there is an english or british person if you like. who isn't a stereotype like pip. It can be funny sometimes, but its pretty offensive that half the planet see's our country to all be like that! I'm from east of london an theres no-one who is remotley like pip around my parts, the only place you find people like pip are in the midlands which makes a tiny part of our country up.[/quote]

You're complaining about a character who hasn't been seen since the 4th season?[/quote]

Actually he was with those who were too replace Kenny(again) in Professor Chaos, so that would be 6th season.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:31 pm

Shiek927 wrote:
swellman7 wrote:
Butters_UK wrote:I already posted this but it was in the wrong section but there should be one where there is an english or british person if you like. who isn't a stereotype like pip. It can be funny sometimes, but its pretty offensive that half the planet see's our country to all be like that! I'm from east of london an theres no-one who is remotley like pip around my parts, the only place you find people like pip are in the midlands which makes a tiny part of our country up.

Actually he was with those who were too replace Kenny(again) in Professor Chaos, so that would be 6th season.

I don't believe he actually spoke in that episode though. Did he?

Anyway it doesn't really matter. South Park makes fun of everything,not just the english.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:35 pm

[quote="swellman7"][quote="Shiek927"][quote="swellman7"][quote="Butters_UK"]I already posted this but it was in the wrong section but there should be one where there is an english or british person if you like. who isn't a stereotype like pip. It can be funny sometimes, but its pretty offensive that half the planet see's our country to all be like that! I'm from east of london an theres no-one who is remotley like pip around my parts, the only place you find people like pip are in the midlands which makes a tiny part of our country up.[/quote]

You're complaining about a character who hasn't been seen since the 4th season?[/quote]

Actually he was with those who were too replace Kenny(again) in Professor Chaos, so that would be 6th season.[/quote]

Anyway it doesn't really matter. South Park makes fun of everything,not just the english.[/quote]

Yep, and because I'm such a nut for details, here ya go:

"Peanuts!"(peanut salesman)
"Oh yes, Can i have some tea please?"
(Cartman):"You don't drink tea at a baseball game, you french piece of crap!"
"Oh very well, just some crumpets them!"
"Alright that does it, Pip! Get the fudge out! NEXT!"

Yeah, His first lines in awhile don't go very well?

Don't worry, SP bases alot of their characters on steriotypes, thats what makes it so funny.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:36 pm

^ He tryed to get tea and crumpites ate the baseball game.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:39 pm

Shiek927 wrote:
swellman7 wrote:
Shiek927 wrote:
swellman7 wrote:

Anyway it doesn't really matter. South Park makes fun of everything,not just the english.

Yep, and because I'm such a nut for details, here ya go:

"Peanuts!"(peanut salesman)
"Oh yes, Can i have some tea please?"
(Cartman):"You don't drink tea at a baseball game, you french piece of crap!"
"Oh very well, just some crumpets them!"
"Alright that does it, Pip! Get the fudge out! NEXT!"

Yeah, His first lines in awhile don't go very well?

Don't worry, SP bases alot of their characters on steriotypes, thats what makes it so funny.

Ohhh yeah,that's right. But I'm pretty sure that was his only since season 4. And he hasn't spoken in seasons 7-10,so basically their's no reason to bitch about a rarely used character.

Return to “Episode Speculation”