Last Ever Episode?

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Dana the southparkateer

Postby Dana the southparkateer » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:52 am

I think it would be nice if the last episode was about the kids in the future..how they became and how the live and stuff, But I don't want South Park to end just thinking about it makes me depressed.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:52 am

I would pray they would decide to have their last episode as an important, but not sappy, one. If they made it too nostalgic, then why make it? The last episode could have an important event happen, but to be tacky or lame would be anathema to everything the show stands for.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:26 pm

Terrance and Phillip in...Asses of Fire III :P
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:48 pm

I honestlly hope that Matt and Trey don't just go on a killing spree and kill off our favorite characters... but I have a sneaking suspision that they might just do that... I mean hell - it's their cartoon, they can do whatever they want. I just hope that's not the case, because I'll be upset.

Here's what I would like to see happen, some may disagree, but I think it'd be a nice way to end South Park.

It shows about 8 or so years later, the kids are now seniors in High School, and they are all still friends.. Cartman is still up to his own, stupid, immature self, Kenny no longer wears his parka, but just an orange longsleeve hoodie and blue jeans with the hood down, exposing his face, and Butters has changed alot - he's the cool kid now! :D 8) . Plus Pip is there, and we get to see all of the kids at age 17 or 18, and we get to see Shelly in College, and we get to see the older parents and stuff.

One final touch would be nice, seeing the grown-up Stan, Kyle, Kenny (if he's still alive), Butters, and Cartman all visit Chef's grave for one last goodbye.

I'd like to see it end like that :P

EDIT: Also I think it might kind of be neat if Kenny was a dad and he had a baby, and the baby wore an orange parka
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:31 pm

Normal episode.
But at the end the following happens:

Meteor hits the earth, everyone dies.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
Anakin Skywalker

a fight

Postby Anakin Skywalker » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:57 pm

i think that the last episode should be Mr.Hankey vs Towelie.
TIMMAH!!
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:39 am

I don't want to think of the end right now but in a few seasons I'll have to. I just don't want a sh*tty ending where everyone dies or some stupid crap like that though
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Anakin Skywalker

Postby Anakin Skywalker » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:50 am

i agree the last ep should just be a normal ep just like any other ep....
TIMMAH!!
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:19 pm

They could always end the series the same way The Simspons is, with a movie.

I mean, these "They go off to High School" ideas are really kinda... homosexual in a way.

I mean, that seems like something [QUOTESTEAL] "you would read outta a bad fan fic."

If they ever do end the series, it should be one of the most hilarious episodes there ever was. But nothing that would make it impossible to continue. Hey, you never know. They might think it's ended, only to get a contract to continue making more episodes.

If they make something where they're all 17 or dead, it'd be really hard to continue it, y'know?

Drawn Together has the right idea. They always end their seasons in a cliff hanger so if it does get cancelled, people would wanna try so hard to get it back on to see what happens. And if it does continue, they can simply continue on from their last episode.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:07 am

The last episode ever should probably be a movie, due to how the show would want to end with a bang. The movie should resolve many of the issues on the show, and (if it is really the end) somebody should definitely die. PSYCH! Nobody should die! I'm not even sure whether I want Kenny to die. No, um seriously, maybe at the end of the episode they could show the boys all grown up (remember, the title of this thread is Last Episode Ever, so it wouldn't be necessary for there to be any more seasons), and what they're like in the future.
-----
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:14 am

At least there will always be the fanfictions! :)
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:20 pm

They should definetely make the last episode a tear jerker. Maybe like a 90 minute special. With flashbacks, a little bit of footage showing of the boys groing up and like a little scene at the end where they all see eachother somewhere and there kids start playing together and become like them when they were kids. I can see it now.
respectmyauthoritaah

Postby respectmyauthoritaah » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:29 pm

I dont even want to think the last episode of south park ! And im sure im not the only one... The last episode of south park is a catastrophy. Now , Matt stone said.... that he wont stop making south park episodes until he beats those goddamn simpsons... which means that we're gonna have south park for a loong time. Thank god. Now , i hope he really meant that.. lol.. Or was it Trey parker who said that ?? doesnt really matter.
I am a cop, AND YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!

hortonface

Postby hortonface » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:18 pm

id say that something weird would happen on the last episode like everyone would get killed by global warming or something really weird like that. i dont think matt and trey would make an ending episode of them moving apart, or anything similar to that because thats how mosts tv shows end. it will probably be something random.
Steveo3000

Postby Steveo3000 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:17 pm

the brilliant thing about south park like it's been said before is that it can keep upto date with current events and make fun of them so hopefully they should go on for at least 5 more years

Return to “Episode Speculation”