Myspace.

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:21 pm

Frankthesaiyan wrote:
DemonicStanley wrote:Myspace is for Perverted Wacko's on crack that sip the Herbs out of teas bags.

Wow than you Obivisly dont know that matt and trey have myspaces:

Trey:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... a8c12d8425
Matt:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =140503280

You obviously didn't know that these are fake.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Steveo3000

Postby Steveo3000 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:29 pm

i think it's a great idea maybe have Cartman describe himself as being hot etc. and a "girl" on myspace shows interest in cartman and they agree to meet up only to have the girl be his mom lol
solidviper

Postby solidviper » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:40 pm

i think it would be a good ep. if done correctly

personally i would rather the show be about the hype of myspace rather than focus on the boys being on the site all the time (because it would look too much like the WoW ep.)

so like have some scenes in the school where the girls and guys are all talking about their myspace account even when they're not on it (i have many friends who do that) like
Wendy: "Hey Bebe, why the f*ck did you move me to #6"

and then have no one add cartman because he's an assh*le so he adds a bunch of pervs instead because no one else likes him

and then have the parents get involved b/c they keep hearing on the news about how murderers lure people through myspace...what do you guys think?
Kenny Da King

Re: Myspace.

Postby Kenny Da King » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:06 am

ToyBox wrote:If I had to choose an episode idea for SP, I would choose to make the boys all have myspace accounts. Okay for example: Cartman gets a myspace and brags to his friends, so Kenny and Stan get one, and Kyle doesn't know much about it, and is against the whole myspace thing so Cartman always brags to Kyle about it. Then Cartman starts being called "a myspace whore".

I think it sounds good. Matt and Trey are making a lot of episodes that include things that people are into now or coming out, like the Nintendo Wii. But yeah, I think it would be funny.

This Main A - story sounds good, but they would need a pretty good B story for this too, because an episode just about myspace can get really boring, especially just when there was the WoW episode with a straight foward A-story.

There has been much speculation on many other message boards about a myspace episode, who knows. Maybe SPS will answer our wishes! :D
tweekedkenny

Re: Myspace.

Postby tweekedkenny » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:22 pm

ToyBox wrote:If I had to choose an episode idea for SP, I would choose to make the boys all have myspace accounts. Okay for example: Cartman gets a myspace and brags to his friends, so Kenny and Stan get one, and Kyle doesn't know much about it, and is against the whole myspace thing so Cartman always brags to Kyle about it. Then Cartman starts being called "a myspace whore".

I think it sounds good. Matt and Trey are making a lot of episodes that include things that people are into now or coming out, like the Nintendo Wii. But yeah, I think it would be funny.

But that's like every episode ever made. How about Wendy makes one and gets kidnapped?
noahman2southpark1

good idia

Postby noahman2southpark1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:00 am

everyone knows about myspace good idia and cartman gets pissed because he cant get any friends on myspace
go cartman
The Valentine Bros.

Yeah!

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:29 pm

That's a good idea. This will have the MySpace episode.
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:36 pm

I believe I haven't said anything about this idea, but it's as bland as bland could be.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
WCK

Postby WCK » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:12 am

they should do something more meaningful with a myspace episode.

how bout all the kids in south park join myspace, but cartman and kyle have big fights by posting pictures of eachother on their myspace accounts, and it gains attention from the online pedophile community. Eventually having pedophiles coming to south park to prey on cartman and kyle.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:42 pm

Well, where you all satisfied with 1104?
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:53 am

I'm sure that was the last episode we'll see referencing the site. It's just not a very fertile topic to make a full episode on in the end.

Random: Ah, a fellow Ohioan, eh Swellman? Where abouts in this bland state do you reside?
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:26 pm

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:I'm sure that was the last episode we'll see referencing the site. It's just not a very fertile topic to make a full episode on in the end.

Agreed.

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:Random: Ah, a fellow Ohioan, eh Swellman? Where abouts in this bland state do you reside?

Ashtabula,Ohio. Better known as "Trashtabula".
Always nice to meet a fellow Ohioan. :)
da_real_eric_cartman

Postby da_real_eric_cartman » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:32 am

Time out. Don't they already havemyspace accounts like in last weeks episode making fun of 24. If they are going to have accounts on something, they have have it for facebook. But i respect your idea.
Respect My authority...
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:08 am

There was a time when they would go into chatrooms and introduce themselves as Matt and Trey, and people chased them out because they didn't believe them. Now people believe they have accounts in MySpace and Facebook when they don't.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:32 am

Big-Will wrote:There was a time when they would go into chatrooms and introduce themselves as Matt and Trey, and people chased them out because they didn't believe them. Now people believe they have accounts in MySpace and Facebook when they don't.

XDDDDD I've seen a few chat logs from schedualed chats with them.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*

Return to “Episode Speculation”