Myspace.

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
wizard_man

Postby wizard_man » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:05 am

HAHAHAHA LMAO U GUYS R DUMBASSES BECAUSE 1104 HAD MYSPACE IN IT AND MATT AND TREY DONT HAVE A MYSPACE SO DONT EVEN TRY :cartmanlaugh:
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:10 am

wizard_man wrote:HAHAHAHA LMAO you GUYS R DUMBASSES BECAUSE 1104 HAD MYSPACE IN IT AND MATT AND TREY DONT HAVE A MYSPACE SO DONT EVEN TRY :cartmanlaugh:

LMAO YOUR FUNNY ROFLLAWLBBQ I TIPEZ IN ALL CAPPZZZZ IM COOL LOOLWTFZOOMG!!!11!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!1!!!!!!!!!1! :timmy: :santa: :parishilton: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: :tweek: :stanpuke: :chaos: :craig: :cartmanangry: :cartmancry: :cartmanevil: :cartmanhappy: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmannohat: :cartmanoooh: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmansmirk: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmanyell: :cartmancop: :cartmanevillaugh: :tp: :gothstan: :zeemole:

If you don't get the hint from that, here:

On topic, there are already about 10 million Myspace episode threads.
wizard_man

Postby wizard_man » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:05 am

wanna know how much i care............................................................ oh thats right i dont but just get a life sj
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:42 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Big-Will wrote:There was a time when they would go into chatrooms and introduce themselves as Matt and Trey, and people chased them out because they didn't believe them. Now people believe they have accounts in MySpace and Facebook when they don't.

XDDDDD I've seen a few chat logs from schedualed chats with them.

I'm not talking about scheduled chats. :) I'm talking about Palace chats, which I wasn't aware of, heh, but which existed for three years.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:52 pm

wizard_man wrote:wanna know how much i care............................................................ oh thats right i dont but just get a life sj

Dude, you weren't even here when I was SJ. Also, you don't even know how to use the insult properly. :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:45 pm

Nommel wrote:
wizard_man wrote:wanna know how much i care............................................................ oh thats right i dont but just get a life sj

Dude, you weren't even here when I was SJ. Also, you don't even know how to use the insult properly. :lol:

How do you know that? I mean, there was a time when you weren't Nommel.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
jburton

Re: Myspace.

Postby jburton » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:25 pm

ToyBox wrote:If I had to choose an episode idea for SP, I would choose to make the boys all have myspace accounts. Okay for example: Cartman gets a myspace and brags to his friends, so Kenny and Stan get one, and Kyle doesn't know much about it, and is against the whole myspace thing so Cartman always brags to Kyle about it. Then Cartman starts being called "a myspace whore".

I think it sounds good. Matt and Trey are making a lot of episodes that include things that people are into now or coming out, like the Nintendo Wii. But yeah, I think it would be funny.

that sounds freaking great!
OOHHH JESUS, JESUS CHRIST!!!

Return to “Episode Speculation”