I think they should do this sometime

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Steveo3000

Postby Steveo3000 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:26 pm

Make fun of superhero movies in the next 2 years we will see about 10 different superhero movies amongst them are Spiderman 3 & Fantastic Four Rise Of The Silver Surfer so how about give the boys superpowers?

Cartman can have the obvious one of causing earthquakes by going so fat even a single footstep can shake the earth

Give the other 3 cool superpowers like Kyle super strength and flight, Stan could have super speed and webslinging ability like spiderman and Kenny being the sort of perv of the group can have X-Ray & Heat vision.

The main funny point in this i feel is that however the boys get their powers maybe in some nuclear waste accident have Stan, Kyle & Kenny show their powers in a cool way with them thinking up kick ass names and then you shoot to each one and come to Cartman this huge ball of fat struggling to breathe.

Also in this episode it could be a 2 parter and have them fight the conspiracy known as the Illuminati and just make fun of the conspiracy and satire the superhero movies maybe have Stan & Wendy have sort of a spiderman & mary jane type relationship lol.

What you think?
VoRuVa

Postby VoRuVa » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:50 pm

i think that's a supeer idea, except i would give Cartman like Hulk, he'd jump high and fight for a place at McDonald's or KFC
:D
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:02 pm

Really? Well that's funny, because I think they should slice you in half, with a key, which also opens the box they plan on stuffing your body in.
Tocho

Postby Tocho » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:20 pm

Good outline for an idea. I like it
VoRuVa

Postby VoRuVa » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:56 am

My idea is that there would be a
Final Battle with Professor Chaos(who is different because of the events that happened before, like Marjorine, The Return of The Two Towers to the Lord of The Rings, ...) and the SP Squad[name it whatever cool and rhytmy name you like]!sort of
Cartman gets spider-man powers, but his mutation doesn't stop and he gets spider-legs, out of his ass. and sometimes he turns into somekind of spider-mutant, and can't control himself[scarier than in Trapper Keeper, but not that big]
Stan gets a super-sirrum [like Captain America] in his soda by accident[of the government]
Kenny gets powers with his voice{he got stayed infront of an open microwave working or something, and the radiation resulted in that}, like rumping down walls or even buildings with his voice[1.because he went to singing school in the earlier episodes, 2.there is a Marvel character that can do that, i don't remember his name]
and Kyle gets powers to move metal[magneto from x-men from marvel] and crappy[read next] things, because Mr.Hankey, died in a sort of accident, and in his last words he gave Kyle his powers, Kyle even could turn into crap and go away stealth-like
But It all ends up not with the battle between Pr.Chaos and the SP squad, because it will end in the middle of the movie, the movie will end with the battle between, Kyle and Cartman.In mutant form Cartman knows only who to destroy, and in his hole life, he wants to destroy Kyle, but Kyle can control Cartman's mutated form-legs and arms[because they are from crap!], but not all at the same time.At the same time[and through the hole movie], Stan will try to make a relationship back with Wendy....
.....Kenny....well....Kenny will sacrifice himself for the victory over Pr.Chaos!

how's that for an idea???

Return to “Episode Speculation”