Ideas for new episodes

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Smugglarn

Ideas for new episodes

Postby Smugglarn » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:40 am

How about an episode about the French involvement in the Revolutionary War? I've had enough of the bashing, although it has subsided in the most recent years. (very recent)

Sure they can be winy bitches, but the US may not have been if it weren't for them, and vice versa... :)

PS I'm not French nor Canadian. :D

PPS Canada are winy PC bitches!
ctreee

Postby ctreee » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:51 pm

how bout an episode involving a Cyclops

has anyone seen the website with all the buzz
its called Visions of Dale

i came across it when i did a search for midgets for hire and its beyond hsyterical

there are like a billion ideas for south park episodes in this site alone

just google it to find it.. i dont want to upset people with a link so those of you interested look for yourself.. but i found it very very funny :D
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:11 am

The French idea is hard to make funny, and it'd be somewhat less topical while managing to stay dated. Hard to do and hard to like. :P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
666kennyy666

Postby 666kennyy666 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:27 pm

:wink: why dont you make an episode where KENNY is without his hood alllll episode long..............i hate it when i can't se him and listen to his voice PLSPLSPLS :oops: :D :!:
ZuckerFry

Postby ZuckerFry » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:37 am

Maybe you could make an episode where our favorite 4 Main Characters (+ Butters perhaps, he's awesome :D) dream/go/are in their future life and you can see one episode long how they are as teens or grown-ups.

I'm looking forward to see Cartman working in a Burger King Restaurant :D
snatchy

Wonder South Parkzen

Postby snatchy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:41 pm

I have noticed the involvement of Vernon Chatman with the show and I think it would be rad to have the worlds of Wonder Showzen and South Park collide. I mean, I would watch it. Just a suggestion...I know it will never happen.
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:45 pm

How about adding some fuel to the fire with an episode involving Ann Nicole Smith. The concept could be about finding the father of her child in South Park since that's whats all over the news nowadays. It would be like the Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut series, only much more disturbing to the critics. F*ck it, make it a 2/3 parter just to REALLY piss people off!
wrestlingchamp

Postby wrestlingchamp » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:26 pm

I agree about Anna Nicole Smith. It would be awesome to do a riff on her. It would also be cool to have them lampoon Gwen Stefani. Her songs have been getting annoying lately.
Oh, my God! They killed Kenny! You b------s!
ctreee

Postby ctreee » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:04 am

ok you guys got to see this site
it has a 100 southpark ideas for episodes its hysterical

http://visionsofdale.blogspot.com/
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:13 am

Smith isn't worth an episode. I swear that you people just care about pissing people off. The show is supposed to be funny.
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:21 am

Throw dookie balls at Shane...
sfuller94

New Episode Idea: Anna Nicole Smith

Postby sfuller94 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:31 am

We were thinking today about an episode idea involving Anna Nicole Smith. Give it a read:

The real reason that Anna Nicole Smith lost all that weight is that Trim Spa secretly designed and developed a Brazillian Micro-mini bikini out of fragments from Towelie. The bikini in some weird way allows you to look like the actual body of the girls who could really wear it.

The news flashes and Cartman finds out that Anna Nicole Smith, his closet heart throbb, has passed away. In his manic fit of heart ache he desperately searches for some fragment of her life to own. He ends up with the bikini. Maybe he purchases it on eBay sold off by the idiot Lawyer of hers. The bikini, like all things on South Park, takes on a mind of it's own and begins to stalk Kenny. The bikini attaches itself to Kenny and eventually he looses so much weight that he dissapears within his own coat.

Ok....it's a stretch, but we came up with the idea while discussing how the forward section of a Mini Coupe would easily replicate some giant Boobs!
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:49 am

Sorry sir, a lil' too complicated for us. Try your call again later! Goodbye! CLICK!!!!!
Fat Albert

Postby Fat Albert » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:30 am

How about an episode like Harry Potter. Ive got any episode name for it Wizards and Wands. Cartman goes to Hogcrap Witch Craft of What ever. He will pick on a ginger kid. and hes rival like malfoy is... Craig! Hahaha!! ive made like 4 scripts kuz i make good impressens of :cartmanlaugh: It would be a good episode if u decide to make it for the 11th series i would give u the script. No charge take credit for it urself plz. Also in the mean time when eric goes to school give Kyle aids plz that would be the best episode ever! :cartmanevillaugh:
/Users/andy/Desktop/Shin Chan Funnys/assDance_shin_100.gif
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:56 am

@Cartman's Cuzz-*Catches dookie ball and throws it back at CC.*
@SFuller- The idea isn't complicated at all. It is, however, better suited as fan fic than for the show.
@Fat Albert- A few things:
1- The idea isn't funny.
2- Matt Stone hardly ever reads the forum, and I doubt he is skimming this forum looking for ideas. Trey Parker doesn't even look at the forum.
3- They wouldn't credit you, even if they took the idea.

Question for all: What are the other charcacters doing while the main characters(Mainly Eric and Kenny in these ideas) are doing their thing?

Return to “Episode Speculation”