Ideas for new episodes

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Fat Albert

Postby Fat Albert » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:12 am

Kenny dies and every1 finds out that he had treasue buried somewhere and then eric, kyle, and stan go to serch for the treasure. and then eric tells every 1 he knows then they find out. the teachers are wondering y the y arent in skool. they find out.they give them all detenstion for a month. Eric sneeks out and is in DEEP S H I T! :cartmancry: the episode is called buried under the sink.
/Users/andy/Desktop/Shin Chan Funnys/assDance_shin_100.gif
Michaelas10

Postby Michaelas10 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:04 pm

Something with death metal. :D
zappa8

New episode idea

Postby zappa8 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:13 am

I hesitate to write, because I heard Matt and Trey don't like suggestions, they want to originate the ideas themselves. In any case, I think an episode about the astronaut-in-a-diaper love triangle would be the bomb. :lol:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:46 am

I had an idea for a 4-parter, where each of the boys go on a vacation with their families, and each episode would be each family. It kind of fell off though, because... well, the idea stemmed off of the picture of Eric and Lianne at the Grand Canyon (or wherever) that's behind the sofa in their living room. But I thought a "prequel" like episode would be gayer than Pride parade. Besides that, Where would the McCormics go?
ctreee

HYSTERICAL SITE LOADED WITH IDEAS FOR EPISODES

Postby ctreee » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:03 pm

http://visionsofdale.blogspot.com/

not only does this site play evil tricks on midgets but it also plays tricks on special education kids and old people- i wonder if south park is actually taking ideas from this site.. its beyond BRILLIANT

every single vision is hysterical
Kennys hoodie

Postby Kennys hoodie » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:36 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:@Cartman's Cuzz-*Catches dookie ball and throws it back at CC.*
@SFuller- The idea isn't complicated at all. It is, however, better suited as fan fic than for the show.
@Fat Albert- A few things:
1- The idea isn't funny.
2- Matt Stone hardly ever reads the forum, and I doubt he is skimming this forum looking for ideas. Trey Parker doesn't even look at the forum.
3- They wouldn't credit you, even if they took the idea.

2-Shows their enthuisiam for true fans
3-True,They'd make their own anyway

Question for all: What are the other charcacters doing while the main characters(Mainly Eric and Kenny in these ideas) are doing their thing?[/quote]

Other things :wink:
Favourite quote:"How would you like to suck my balls,Mr.garrison!"
Fat Albert

Postby Fat Albert » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:39 am

How about Cartman's mom gets pregnant! :cartmanevillaugh:
/Users/andy/Desktop/Shin Chan Funnys/assDance_shin_100.gif
Kennylover2000

Postby Kennylover2000 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:27 pm

Paris Hilton has a daughter, but nobody knows that, but then the daughter wants to move to South Park and go to a Public School!
Everybody is shocked, when she admit that she have a daughter. The girl is a little bitch and everybody on school hates her! :parishilton:
Sharpie17

Postby Sharpie17 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:52 am

really good ideas for a south park is "Borat's a Jew Too" and " Welcome E-Coli ".

the first one is when Sacha Baron Cohen or Borat comes to s.p. and then shows cartman,stan, and kenny his funny movie(which i loved). the start making fun of klye and start talking like borat. for example they walk into kyles house and cartman says " we are now walking into the nest of the jews" and they always say " very nice!"one part borat likes cartman and how rascist he is on jews and tells to put his index fingers on his head like a devil and say shalom. cartman ( which was handed a shotgun by borat) shoots kenny and then stan and kye says omg u killed kenny u bastards! at the end kyle relizes cohen is a jew and explains some morale of the story which the creaters can make up.

In "Welcome E-Coli" they go to Taco Bell and order food. as they watch tv they hear about the e-coli outbreak. sadly kenny and a couple other people ( including shelly marsh) in the town eating there become very sick. the marshes sue taco bell because she is in the hospital very sick.stan says his last good byes to shelly before the case begins.shelly almost dies and sadness the marhes because they think she past away. meanwhile cartman kyle and kenny are playing football and kenny just randomly dies! just when the marshes wins a nurse from the hospital comes rushing thro the doors saying shelly is alive.the marshes r happy and cartman says i am never gunna eat there ever again. kyle says a morale "even tho something is bad it will become better so it is ok to eat ther" then u see shelly back home coming into the house saying turds because the boys played dress up in her room while she was in the hospital.

Creaters these are good ideas and i hope u like them too!
Borat is VARY NICE

contact at espnjr94@aim.com
Sharpie17

Postby Sharpie17 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:59 am

really good ideas for a south park is "Borat's a Jew Too" and " Welcome E-Coli ".

the first one is when Sacha Baron Cohen or Borat comes to s.p. and then shows cartman,stan, and kenny his funny movie(which i loved). the start making fun of klye and start talking like borat. for example they walk into kyles house and cartman says " we are now walking into the nest of the jews" and they always say " very nice!"one part borat likes cartman and how rascist he is on jews and tells to put his index fingers on his head like a devil and say shalom. cartman ( which was handed a shotgun by borat) shoots kenny and then stan and kye says omg u killed kenny u bastards! at the end kyle relizes cohen is a jew and explains some morale of the story which the creaters can make up.

In "Welcome E-Coli" they go to Taco Bell and order food. as they watch tv they hear about the e-coli outbreak. sadly kenny and a couple other people ( including shelly marsh) in the town eating there become very sick. the marshes sue taco bell because she is in the hospital very sick.stan says his last good byes to shelly before the case begins.shelly almost dies and sadness the marhes because they think she past away. meanwhile cartman kyle and kenny are playing football and kenny just randomly dies! just when the marshes wins a nurse from the hospital comes rushing thro the doors saying shelly is alive.the marshes r happy and cartman says i am never gunna eat there ever again. kyle says a morale "even tho something is bad it will become better so it is ok to eat ther" then u see shelly back home coming into the house saying turds because the boys played dress up in her room while she was in the hospital.

Creaters these are good ideas and i hope u like them too!
Borat is VARY NICE

contact at espnjr94@aim.com
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:46 am

I've got it! When everyone gets together to start writing the show, they put down their worst ideas. The point being to make the shittiest show ever... on purpose. And promote the hell out of the show too. "This Wednesday, you'll be blown away by the worst show in the history of South Park!" I'm being completely serious too. Well, except for that "advertisement" there.
mikeymartin

Postby mikeymartin » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:12 pm

dear matt and trey i have an idea for a show
we all know that cartmens moms a whore
three years ago my freind made a south park caritor on his animator it is displayed on my myspace page
what if cartmens mom had an afair in pueblo which made me
mikey martin
mikeymartin

Postby mikeymartin » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:24 pm

ok a simple no would have been good and to the person who wrote it thanks for the pep talk sport using words must be new
mikey martin
The Valentine Bros.

My idea is Seven-Hundred & Three Chihuahuas.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:52 pm

Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny went to the pet store to buy a dog, and it was a chihuahua, but Stan & Kyle are not feeling like chihuahuas. But Cartman called him a jew, then Cartman take the chihuahua to the house, then the chihuahua is in love, then gets to have 701 more. So that makes it 703. Stan, Kyle & Kenny were not impressed. Although, they take them out naked, and Cartman takes off his clothes and fights. Then, they fight out then, to the mayor's office, then out of the window. Then, one day Cartman was sad, but Stan, Kyle & Kenny told Cartman that Butters has the chihuahuas. Then, Cartman ordered Stan, Kyle & Kenny to get the chihuahuas back. Then, they went to Butters' place and guess what? They take it, and Butters got mad, so they fight naked again. That's my suggestion. And note that this title is a parody of the film, One-Hundred & One Dalmatians. :wink: :timmy:
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
csongi

new episode

Postby csongi » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:59 am

I want to see all of the old characters, especially Chef. What happened to him?

Return to “Episode Speculation”