If You Guys Like Gross And Disgusting Humor, Then Read This!

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
pull my thumb

If You Guys Like Gross And Disgusting Humor, Then Read This!

Postby pull my thumb » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:52 am

This is a gross episode idea and it is not for those who are offened by disgusting humor.

I know they already did a gag with Supernanny eating her own poop and even Kenny eating poop just to be daring, but I felt like posting this crazy outrageous idea just for fun.

After all, South Park is a silly and outrageous show, so I believe it is supposed to be kinda retarded.

The four boys, including Butters, are eating at a McDonald's. . .

. . .and Cartman creates a theory that if say for instance, you are stranded on a tiny island in the Pacific Ocean with absolutely no food to find or you were locked up in a small room, the only way to survive is to eat your poop and drink your urine.

Kyle tells him that his theory is the stupidest and one of the nastiest things that he has ever said since he made up the idea to shove food up your ass and crap out of your mouth. However, Cartman gets Butters into doing it by threatening and he does everything in his power to get Kyle to do it, even offering him three dollars and fifty cents, obviously that doesn't work.

One night, a secret group comes to Kyle's house and kidnaps him. They bring him into a dark, small room and lock him up.

Kyle realizes that it was Cartman who hired the group to kidnap him. Cartman comes to the room and tells him that in order to survive without real food. . . is to feed on your own crap. Kyle refuses to do it and spits in Cartman's face.

Cartman keeps his kidnapping a secret from everyone else but his secret group.

Poor Kyle has been starving for over a month by now, and not to mention that he has the incredible urge to crap. So he does crap and waits for a long time, staring at it. Then he picks up a small piece of the poop, eats it, and then swallows it.

Cartman immediately comes into the room with his secret group revealed, a bunch of anti-Christmas Poos and Butters who were hidden in ninja suits. They point and laugh in his face. Kyle rushes right out of the room because the door was left opened carelessly and runs as fast as he can to get out. He escapes from the slow and sluggish Cartman and is out from an abandoned warehouse, so he sends the anti-Christmas Poos out at Kyle like missiles, however, they all die from their explosions.

The police arrive and they put Cartman in juvenile hall because he committed crimes of humanity.

Butters told him that he was working as a mole in order to get the police to arrest Cartman. It wasn't easy, he said, but he did because he cares about Kyle as a friend and he is tired of Cartman being such an assh*le.

The reason why Cartman made up the whole theory is because he wanted to see people like Kyle do something gross. He even planted a hidden camera that he has connected to his computer wirelessly, which Kyle never noticed.

There are clearly no morals to this story, the story was just way too silly to have a moral.

Sorry that this episode idea was long. . .

And I'm also sorry if there are any holes in my idea. . . This was the best I could do.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:28 am

1- That idea was retarded and NO, South Park is not supposed to be a retarded show. The Super-Nanny was like a ten second joke, not an entire episode.
2- What the hell is your love affair with crap all about?:P
3- A nine-year old male would die if not fed in like ten days, and anybody(Except for extreme survival experts)would probably be dead at around 30 days.
4- Not to mention that you can't hold your sh*t in for 30 days.
5- Wouldn't Stan, the Broflovski's, the police, etc all be looking for Kyle?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:42 pm

*Jawmht gives you a blank stare.
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
Kennys hoodie

Postby Kennys hoodie » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:30 pm

[quote="ShaneHaughey":07334]1- That idea was retarded and NO, South Park is not supposed to be a retarded show. The Super-Nanny was like a ten second joke, not an entire episode.[/quote:07334]

So how do you explain the "apologies to Jesse Jackson" one?
Favourite quote:"How would you like to suck my balls,Mr.garrison!"
noahman2southpark1

Postby noahman2southpark1 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:54 pm

that would be the gayest episoid ever and i hate you for thinking of it and a nine year old would be dead in 10 days he would eat his crap in like 1 day and you are too obsessed with sh*t
go cartman
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:25 am

Kennys hoodie wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:1- That idea was retarded and NO, South Park is not supposed to be a retarded show. The Super-Nanny was like a ten second joke, not an entire episode.

So how do you explain the "apologies to Jesse Jackson" one?

What, do you mean the well-crafted and written episode about racism and reverse racism? Or are you referring to the midget fight that was the f*cking B story? You could cut out every single part of the midget story except for Stan's realization at the end and the episode would be fine. Try taking one, just one, of the things I mentioned out of this idea and there is no episode. Think before you speak.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
hainted

Postby hainted » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:09 am

It should be a black and white independent film where Bush cuts a bare assed fart and splatters sh*t all over Clinton's face and then the two start making out and frenching eachother while all of the gay college students in the crowd all start jacking off and eating popcorn and making out with eachother and poor Rob Schneider is the cleanup boy custodian guy with a bucket and mop who has to clean up the gross sticky messy theater after they all are done.
noahman2southpark1

gay

Postby noahman2southpark1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:50 am

gayest episode idia ever :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go cartman

Return to “Episode Speculation”