Cartman: The King of the Indians

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
The Valentine Bros.

Cartman: The King of the Indians

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:26 pm

My idea of the episode's about where at school, Mrs. (Mr.) Garrison passes out the scratching card to win a trip to India and win a Playstation 3 game system at the same time. Then, he scratches it and wins, then he became king. Special Guest would be the narrator, and the narrator would be Samuel L. Jackson. It'll be funny, very funny! There is another special guest named MacGuyver. Also, there is a funny scene, there is a rock & roll surfing music in A minor during the South Park kids falling sequence. :timmy: :cartmanhappy:
Last edited by The Valentine Bros. on Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
Sharpie17

Postby Sharpie17 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:51 am

really good ideas for a south park is "Borat's a Jew Too" and " Welcome E-Coli ".

the first one is when Sacha Baron Cohen or Borat comes to s.p. and then shows cartman,stan, and kenny his funny movie(which i loved). the start making fun of klye and start talking like borat. for example they walk into kyles house and cartman says " we are now walking into the nest of the jews" and they always say " very nice!"one part borat likes cartman and how rascist he is on jews and tells to put his index fingers on his head like a devil and say shalom. cartman ( which was handed a shotgun by borat) shoots kenny and then stan and kye says omg u killed kenny u bastards! at the end kyle relizes cohen is a jew and explains some morale of the story which the creaters can make up.

In "Welcome E-Coli" they go to Taco Bell and order food. as they watch tv they hear about the e-coli outbreak. sadly kenny and a couple other people ( including shelly marsh) in the town eating there become very sick. the marshes sue taco bell because she is in the hospital very sick.stan says his last good byes to shelly before the case begins.shelly almost dies and sadness the marhes because they think she past away. meanwhile cartman kyle and kenny are playing football and kenny just randomly dies! just when the marshes wins a nurse from the hospital comes rushing thro the doors saying shelly is alive.the marshes r happy and cartman says i am never gunna eat there ever again. kyle says a morale "even tho something is bad it will become better so it is ok to eat ther" then u see shelly back home coming into the house saying turds because the boys played dress up in her room while she was in the hospital.

Creaters these are good ideas and i hope u like them too!
Borat is VARY NICE

contact at espnjr94@aim.com
The Valentine Bros.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:22 am

[quote="Sharpie17":02e26]really good ideas for a south park is "Borat's a Jew Too" and " Welcome E-Coli ".

the first one is when Sacha Baron Cohen or Borat comes to s.p. and then shows cartman,stan, and kenny his funny movie(which i loved). the start making fun of klye and start talking like borat. for example they walk into kyles house and cartman says " we are now walking into the nest of the jews" and they always say " very nice!"one part borat likes cartman and how rascist he is on jews and tells to put his index fingers on his head like a devil and say shalom. cartman ( which was handed a shotgun by borat) shoots kenny and then stan and kye says omg you killed kenny you bastards! at the end kyle relizes cohen is a jew and explains some morale of the story which the creaters can make up.

In "Welcome E-Coli" they go to Taco Bell and order food. as they watch tv they hear about the e-coli outbreak. sadly kenny and a couple other people ( including shelly marsh) in the town eating there become very sick. the marshes sue taco bell because she is in the hospital very sick.stan says his last good byes to shelly before the case begins.shelly almost dies and sadness the marhes because they think she past away. meanwhile cartman kyle and kenny are playing football and kenny just randomly dies! just when the marshes wins a nurse from the hospital comes rushing thro the doors saying shelly is alive.the marshes r happy and cartman says i am never gunna eat there ever again. kyle says a morale "even tho something is bad it will become better so it is ok to eat ther" then you see shelly back home coming into the house saying turds because the boys played dress up in her room while she was in the hospital.

Creaters these are good ideas and i hope you like them too![/quote:02e26]

Well, yeah. This time, there is a guest named Sacha. Good idea. All though, here's the part you missed, Kyle is scared in the airplane (only this episode).
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:47 pm

You Mother f*cker Sharpie17 stop postin ur sh*t of ill f*ck u up cause im a nigga thats built to last and if ya f*ck wit me ill put ma foot in ya ass!
The Valentine Bros.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:36 pm

danielprive6 wrote:You Mother f*cker Sharpie17 stop postin ur sh*t of ill f*ck you up cause I'm a nigga thats built to last and if ya f*ck wit me ill put ma foot in ya ass!

Please, don't! I Hate you.
Last edited by The Valentine Bros. on Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fastfoodboy13

Postby fastfoodboy13 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:42 pm

danielprive6 wrote:You Mother f*cker Sharpie17 stop postin ur sh*t of ill f*ck you up cause I'm a nigga thats built to last and if ya f*ck wit me ill put ma foot in ya ass!

wow..me being half black i am very offended....anyways..you obviously hate many people...get a life..f*cker
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:44 pm

go eat some chiken wings you f*cker from some fast food sh*t place dont fucke with me cause ill kill u fo a products u motha fucka u sellin narcotics?
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:49 am

danielprive6 wrote:go eat some chiken wings you f*cker from some fast food sh*t place dont fucke with me cause ill kill you fo a products you motha fucka you sellin narcotics?

Shaddup *Slaps*
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:39 am

niiga niga niga nigga nigga nigga please... Nommel is a motha fucken disease
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:53 am

danielprive6 wrote:niiga niga niga nigga nigga nigga please... Nommel is a motha fucken disease

Congratulations Nommel,You just got a funny new quote to put in your sig. :)
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:18 pm

swellman7?????? more like shellsfan11
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:19 pm

danielprive6 wrote:swellman7?????? more like shellsfan11

+1
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:32 pm

Thanks for that.
The Valentine Bros.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:53 pm

I DON'T LIKE YOU!
The Valentine Bros.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:25 am

So, am I right?

Return to “Episode Speculation”