Myspace episode

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Kevlar2351

Myspace episode

Postby Kevlar2351 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:05 pm

Very brief, but basically the kids at South Park Elementary all get myspaces and get addicted to them. The parents learn of them and get scared and everything. Cartman gets obsessed with posting bullitens that say "You'll have the worst luck if you don't repost this," so he reposts every one he opens. Kyle, Stan, and Kenny make fun of Cartman for it, call him retarded and sh*t, then he says "What if it really does happen?" They don't believe him. That night Kenny ignores a bulliten and then gets skinned by a girl with no face. Stan and Kyle start having bad luck because they're not reposting the bullitens. Cartman gets pissed when Bebe (his crush) doesnt kiss him on a Friday like the bulliten said she would if he reposts it. Cartman then hacks into Tom's profile and makes him post penis enlargment bullitens. Tom, annoyed by how many bullitens Cartman posts on his profile while he was sleeping, goes crazy because of the bullitens and shuts down myspace, then kills himself

Very brief. Just thought of it and thought I would post it. Obviously more stuff would be in it and everything
The Valentine Bros.

WHAT?!?

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:08 pm

Are you insane? There has already BEEN a MySpace episode idea for South Park! :cartmanangry: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :evil: :twisted:
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
The Valentine Bros.

Postby The Valentine Bros. » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:11 pm

ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL TOYBOX'S IDEA?!? HUH?!!?
Last edited by The Valentine Bros. on Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cartman respects the Cheese's Autoritah! http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/5/ ... ad8844.wav
Kevlar2351

Postby Kevlar2351 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:27 pm

No, didnt see it. But I see the thread he made now. My bad

Return to “Episode Speculation”