MLK and Milk

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
Kevlar2351

MLK and Milk

Postby Kevlar2351 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:21 am

Ok. Dont know how this whole episode would pan out but here's something I've thought of. So all the kids are in class one day during February, National Black History Month. Mrs. Garrison wants to see what the kids know about Black History. She writes the letters "MLK" on the board. She then asks Craig what those letters mean to him. Craig, hidden from any black history of any type by his parents, responds "You spelt 'MILK' wrong." The class is in shock. Craig gets a referral and doesnt understand why. His parents find out what he's done. Though Craig is not racist, his parents are, explaining why he answered the question the way he did not knowing the severity of his words.

Like I said, I can't think of how this episode would pan out but that's the basis of it. Though the racism card has already been played (The changing of the flag and this season's opener) it could be done again with some time inbetween. But that's besides the point. Anyone wanna suggest how this could pan out?
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:51 am

Well, I don't know about it being the basis for a whole episode, and they have had Racism episodes along those lines before. However I could see it being a quick little joke in any given episode like they often have in classroom scenes.
Kevlar2351

Postby Kevlar2351 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:38 pm

True. It'd probably work better that way

Return to “Episode Speculation”